Well.....IT'S A GIRL!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all. I believe Frank threw a shout out for me the other day to let folks know, but I figured I'd better put this up in a thread....

The Mrs. and I have had our 2nd spawn, and IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Paige Frances CanuckSARTech was born on Monday, Feb. 6th, at 4:30pm, weighing 7 lbs 9 oz and measuring 20 1/4 inches long. She's got lots of dark hair, and dark blue eyes like her mom. There were some intense issues, but all is well and good, 100% clean bill of health for baby and mom, and we were back home to rest within 24 hours.

Big brother Mason (now 3 1/2 years old) was happy to greet his new baby sister, thus completing the matching set! LOL.

A very happy and proud dad-times-two/husband hasn't yet sorted out what cigar he will pick out to enjoy in celebration of Paige and the Mrs. triumphing out, but he definitely hopes to get to do that later on today/tonight! :thumbsup:

I don't have pictures downloaded from my phone yet, but hope to do so later on today, so will update this thread with pictures then. Right now, we're all trying to settle in and rest at home.

Cheers all.

Welcome Paige ...congrats mum....big hug to dad :clap: :clap: :clap: