Live From Humidor - Today 11am

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cohiba Secretos 10pk - SUB JUN 11 - HQ Box B

Price USD$115 AUD$299 includes delivery

Reply to post first, then check to see you were fastest, then email Di on [email protected] (Never PM) please include your username and your real name so we can match you up to your cigars.

I will take these if still available .

Need to claim ownership of the box if you want them. Referring to them as nice is pointing out how nice they are not ownership. :teacher:

Got it. Was just trying to be quick, and saw similar comments earlier. My first time through. No worries, got it now.

JL

Xanadu - I believe the post must contain something referring to the poster wanting the buy the box of cigars. Some like "mine, I'll take". Just posting nice doesn't state the person is buying the box. hope that clears things up for you.

Thanks. Appreciate the info.

Yes, Noob here, but is there a recording of the LFH that we can watch? The cheese roaring through my veins slowed my response time to log in and catch the Smithy bday madness. Thanks FOH vets. Now back to my beer cheese soup.

Monte Grand Edmundo - BAP NOV 10 - HQ Box B

Price USD$209 AUD$495 includes delivery

Reply to post first, then check to see you were fastest, then email Di on [email protected] (Never PM) please include your username and your real name so we can match you up to your cigars.

Could you please put aside for me? I'll explain in the email.

Ok, so after reading 8 pages of mine, mee, nice, etc., I get it...not really live video, but rather live posts FTH. Got it. FOH 1 - Noob 0. Cheers all. And yes, I'll take 1 of everything for those of you that are United Stateside and in a sharing mood:) Now back to my beer cheese soup...