There are days when all is good in the world

Just take a second and imagine a world where all cubans were of that standard..... *sigh*

Imagining a world where every cuban is half as good as those are, still requires a lot of imagination... daydream.gif

I know that Habanos can't have such beautiful wrappers on every cigar, but can they at least get the draw and the flavour right on every cigar ?

Question on these for those with experience with the Lusis....I got a 50 cab very similar to these (HQ) towards the end of summer....I had one not too long after arrival and the draw was firm (firmer than my liking) so I figured it needed some adjustment time....I tried one again a couple weeks ago and it was similar....I am wondering these just have a firm draw or I can expect them to open up with more down time?

Question on these for those with experience with the Lusis....I got a 50 cab very similar to these (HQ) towards the end of summer....I had one not too long after arrival and the draw was firm (firmer than my liking) so I figured it needed some adjustment time....I tried one again a couple weeks ago and it was similar....I am wondering these just have a firm draw or I can expect them to open up with more down time?

I have 2010 Lusi's and they were fine draw wise. I did have to relight a few times but I chalked that up to wind.

I find the vast majority of DC's have a "Pull Draw"/Cuban Draw. If I want a more open draw I will dry box for 3-4 days prior.