I want to try Partagas Shorts!

How are they, do they smoke well ROTT, and which is better to purchase- 50ct. cab or 25ct. dresser? Opinions?

How have you not smoked any of these? Everyone should have a couple cabs in their humi. They don't require much age but are definitely much better with them. I'd rec at least a year on them.

I always have these and rascc in stock. Just added sig is and now plpc per everyone's reviews (the ones I've had didn't have 5+ on them). The pc is just an extremely invaluable size, from morning smokes to the bar to anywhere you want to enjoy 40 mins of bliss without any sort of commitment.

The Party Shorts are GREAT, it's a full flavor cigar in a short stick. But they need to be at least 3 years old to get that full potential!!!

I got two 50 cab home, one from oct 2007 and one nov 2009. I compare them and there is a big difference between both.

Thanks for the input! Will be my next purchase in a 50ct cab. :lol:

You just CAN'T go wrong with the party short, such a consistent cigar, gret rott, even better with age

These are great and I will be buying the cab of 50 when the funds are available. I would recommend you do the same you will blow through 25 in no time and wish you had the 50

Easily one of my favorites. I can't hang on to mine long enough to age them :-(

Tha's the problem with most of my stuff.. i just can't keep my hands off them to let them have some aging.. had a party short to close out my night.. great smoke

They are great. Don't be deceived by the size, I can usually get a solid 45 minutes out of one.

Same here usually i'll get 40-45 minutes of bliss with this cigar

Can't say enough good things about this cigar...it may be small, but it's better than a lot of cigars multiple times it size. Definitely give them a try, you won't regret it.

Hello Fellow FOHers',

This is definitely on my short list! I haven't tried them yet, but I am anxious to get on the band wagon.

The Prez and a couple others have mentioned the Cab 50 have better quality, and I have heard that with other marques as well. What is the reasoning for the Cab 50's being better quality? I understand the, 'more is better', idea. Is it only in the case where the 50 count comes packaged in a cab (slid lid box) vs. the 25 count in a dress box, and the wood vs. paper covered wood comparison? Or, is it also the idea that the customer is committing to 50 cigars, so they deserve a little better care in cigar selection?

Thank you and best wishes,

Curtiss

I think more folks like wooden cabs because the cigars are not packed tightly together like sardines, there is more room for air circulation in the box and the cigars are round. Some do not like the semi square box pressed shape from a dress box. I would not know why the quality of cigars in cabs would be better though. Seems to me that the cigars that go into cabs and the cigars that go into dress boxes all come from the same place.