Which Cuban CIgar has the highest rate of Satisfaction amongst members?,

Partagas Shorts  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want to find out which Cuban Cigar has the highest rate of member satisfaction (and the lowest). I will run through the 30 most popular cigars during April and will provide an ongoing chart to see how the cigars stack up.

It should go without saying to only vote if you have actually tried one :whistle:

Feel free to post your experiences and thoughts on the thread

Todays cigar: Partagas Shorts

post-4-1301793379.png

post-4-1301793461.png

Always a good experience here. I can't say they are all phenomenal, but always have been enjoyable. Never pitched one or bitched about one. Always left as a satisfied customer...

One of my favorites. Rarely have a bad one. The only downfall to this cigar is it is too short!

I was a party pooper and voted "average", dont get me wrong they are one of my top 3 most smoked sticks but you do get bad ones and the flavour isn't thaaaat good.

perfect with a coffee in the morning though :P:D:unsure:

I had to vote average even though I didn't want to. I do recognize them as great go to cigars. They are a must have of several cabs in the humi as well. However, if I had to open my humi up and reach for a cigar while thinking "hey this is a great cigar," I would probably reach for something else.

Never had one, just never had the urge. So many other good Partagas smokes out there, that I've never wanted to really try this one, and actually essentially "limit" my enjoyment of the Partagas profile with such a smaller smoke (sounds retarded maybe, but just my thoughts).

Party Short = one of the only CCs that has always done the trick for me. My most-smoked CC as well, so no fluke :P

That's not to say that it's an "amazing" cigar ... but it's so consistant and always good. Best in class for that size, to me, though the Trini Reyes is great too.