Emergency Cigar

Just having a chat with LeafLover and was telling him that this afternoon and over the coming days I will be taking my ute to my mates places to help them clean up from this flood. Its going to take a couple of weeks and it will be rather messy, and I will be reaching for a couple of Bolivar PCs as my emergency cigar that I will take into battle during the clean up.

What is your emergency cigar that you reach for that you can take into battle?

Just having a chat with LeafLover and was telling him that this afternoon and over the coming days I will be taking my ute to my mates places to help them clean up from this flood. Its going to take a couple of weeks and it will be rather messy, and I will be reaching for a couple of Bolivar PCs as my emergency cigar that I will take into battle during the clean up.

What is your emergency cigar that you reach for that you can take into battle?

Diplo No 5. - short, to the point and doesn't need much attention while working.

:o *If it's in an emergency it's going to be something I can miss - a non-Cuban or one that I won't cry over the loss of, i.e., a Quintero panetela or Fonseca KDT! :) Only my bests are for relaxation, joy and quiet quality time! :P

For Cubans I go to the H Upmann Mag 46, almost never dissapoints and I love the Corona Gorda size. If I am low on my cuban stock though I will reach for a Padron 2000.

:perfect10: *If it's in an emergency it's going to be something I can miss - a non-Cuban or one that I won't cry over the loss of, i.e., a Quintero panetela or Fonseca KDT! :no: Only my bests are for relaxation, joy and quiet quality time! :clap:

Exactly my reaction. I would hate to associate a particular cigar I love with a natural disaster. It reminds me somehow of Clockwork Orange, where the main character begins to feel physical discomfort when he listens to Beethoven.

I would go for some short, nondescript cigars I would not miss after all the trouble.

In an emergency I would want to concentrate on the task at hand till it's over.

And then I would reach for one of my favourite BIG smokes, either a Montecristo No. 2, Partagas Lusitanias, Magnum 50... put my feet up and savour the moment and the extra enjoyment one gets from a job well done! :cigar::lol: