Hello from Maryland

warren516

Just wanted to pop on and say hi. I've been browsing here for a little while and like the place :)

My name's Warren and I currently live in Maryland. I have memories of my grandfather lighting up a cigar after dinner on the weekends. That's my first memories of someone enjoying a cigar.

I smoked a cigar every now and then when I was living in NY and enjoyed them. The past year, I hooked up with a neighbor that smokes cigars and has quite a bit of knowledge of them. It's nice to sit back, enjoy a cigar and talk about it.

I guess you could say that I'm getting an education from him and now from here.

My humidor consists of these cigars:

8 Cohiba Siglo VI - Like this a lot

9 La Gloria Cubana Tainos - Like this a lot

8 Partagas Serie D No 4 - still waiting to smoke

8 Bolivar Belicosos Finos- still waiting to smoke

5 Vegas Robaina Famosos - still waiting to smoke

7 Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial - Nice smoke

15 R & J Cedar No. 2 - First box that I bought

15 Macanudo 1968 Toro - very surprised at it and everyone that I give one to really likes it.

It's to cold now to enjoy a smoke outside, so the ones that I have will just have to age some more.

Welcome to FoH. Glad to see you are enjoying the forum. By the way...that is a nice selection of smokes you have there. Enjoy...

Welcome to FoH. Glad to see you are enjoying the forum. By the way...that is a nice selection of smokes you have there. Enjoy...

Thanks - I bought some of those by myself. Some of the smaller quantities, I went in with a few people and we spilt the boxes. Did it mainly as a way to sample a couple of different varieties.

• 4 weeks later...