• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, it's official... I have a problem

Can't get enough of this!

New arrivals from the last few weeks

Wow that box of SDC's just slapped me awake! Is it the no. 1? Cabs without bands always look so sexy to me, what year are they from? Enjoy them man, they've gotta be amazing.

Did you try the ERDM RE France yet? I also have a box of those, smoked one last summer in Paris and it has a beautiful citrusy flavor to it yet it's not sour in anyway, very smooth!

Love the collection!

They are 1997, a great catch in LCDH and they are smoking beautiful :D I haven't tried de ERDM, they are still setting down in my humidor, but in about 2 month's I will try one :D I will try to share more of my collection soon :)

• 8 months later...

A small update, I was rearranging my coolidors the other day and I took photos of my updated collection.

Here is one of the photos of all of my collection, and in a latter post I will post the other ones

post-7486-0-12570000-1334126678.jpg

I never imagined I would get this far :covereyes: o well...:hungry:

• Like 1

Thanks everybody, It has been a long and delicious journey :D I Haven't tried the ERDM france yet lotus guy but I will post a review when I get the chance to try one :) but for now, more photos...

And we start with all of my montecristo's, the brand that introduced me to cigars in general (first one was a Monte 4)

post-7486-0-26751600-1334724372.jpg

post-7486-0-98065600-1334724376.jpg

Some Sublimes, I really loved the 2008 EL

post-7486-0-29633200-1334724382.jpg

a monte 2 psp box from FOH and what's left of a 2009 tenner and a GE box

post-7486-0-88073300-1334724386.jpg

next the especial 1 from 2006 and a especial 2

post-7486-0-63721200-1334724392.jpg

Edmundo dantes el conde 109 from 2008 (there are some 2007's in this box, the ones with the darker shade) and Edmundo Dantes El Conde 54 from 2011

post-7486-0-72276100-1334724399.jpg

Monte 4 reserva, I have smoked half a box of this from another box, and they are great!

post-7486-0-38059500-1334724406.jpg

and last, my montecristo ashtray, Edmundo JAr with some edmundo and petit edmundo packs. I forgot to take pictures from one of the petit edmundo packs, they are the most awesome P. Edmundo's I have ever seen i will try to take a photo and post it.

post-7486-0-68956100-1334724415.jpg

that's it, when I have time I will post more :D

• Like 2

The monty 4 reserva has been one of the best cigars I've ever had the privilege to smoke! And congrats on finding the 2 Dante releases, that's really impressive. Great collection!

• 8 months later...

Awesome,,there have been days where you have just beaten me on LFTH posts. Really impressive collection, and yes it does help to have a great wife who says just go for it. We are very passionate about cigars and to have someone who understands that is simply amazing.. We were at a party once and someone asked me what is the most important thing in the world to you..My wife quickly answered CIGARS. Not true, but good for you for being in the same boat, thankyou for sharing, I have always wanted to post mine up and show others what I have, but I have had reservations. So your post really helps, I for one am very happy for you,and if you love it and it makes you feel good keep going.We are a unique bunch.

West

Awesome,,there have been days where you have just beaten me on LFTH posts. Really impressive collection, and yes it does help to have a great wife who says just go for it. We are very passionate about cigars and to have someone who understands that is simply amazing.. We were at a party once and someone asked me what is the most important thing in the world to you..My wife quickly answered CIGARS. Not true, but good for you for being in the same boat, thank you for sharing, I have always wanted to post mine up and show others what I have, but I have had reservations. So your post really helps, I for one am very happy for you,and if you love it and it makes you feel good keep going.We are a unique bunch.

West

Thank you very much for your words I think that cigars (or wine) only exist so we can share them with each other. I have thought many times of updating this thread (not an easy task in many ways) more often, but time, work and other stuff keeps getting in the way (I also have reservations about posting it hahaha)

In the end it would be great for us if you post your collection at least for some days, I really miss when everybody used to get their photos in here.

Yes we are a unique bunch :D

Francisco