Calling all SdC lovers

My stock on this line is sadly depleted except for one lone box of #3s. What have you folks turned to now that this fine line is practically extinct?

have got to the point I don't smoke what paltry levels I have of the #3. Have enough #2 for a year or so. Found some #1's last week.

... that's easy! ERdM GdE! Oh ****... sorry, those are gone too! Hmmmm.

Okay... Diplomatico #1! ****, no, my bad, some guy with a little **** gave those the can!

Ahhhh, yeah, yeah... Partagas Seleccion Privada! Nope, nope those won't work either!

Partagas.... Lonsdale! &%&**%!

Partagas...

Partagas..

... oh ****! Just forget it.

The best cigars have all been struck from the catalogue (JMHO). Thank God I stocked up on some. But it was easy, cause no one else was buying them (incorrect but common thought). -Piggy

... that's easy! ERdM GdE! Oh ****... sorry, those are gone too! Hmmmm . . .

Sidebar. Note to Piggy.

Just because of your constant, incessant, relentless, un-ending comments about the ERdM GdE, I picked up a handful just a week or so ago and am looking forward to trying one (for the first time) soon. I'm sure I'll be thanking you then . . . I think.

Sidebar. Note to Piggy.

Just because of your constant, incessant, relentless, un-ending comments about the ERdM GdE, I picked up a handful just a week or so ago and am looking forward to trying one (for the first time) soon. I'm sure I'll be thanking you then . . . I think.

****... I guess I am on the spot now!!!

Bad news though; I thought no one was listening!!! I will never shut up now! -LOL I hope you are not disappointed. The '03 box that I am smoking from now is what I consider the best in my humidor.

By the way, I was thinking of putting together a group review of these or the SdC like I did with the Bolivars. Would you be a player? -Piggy

Bad news though; I thought no one was listening!!! I will never shut up now! -LOL I hope you are not disappointed. The '03 box that I am smoking from now is what I consider the best in my humidor.

By the way, I was thinking of putting together a group review of these or the SdC like I did with the Bolivars. Would you be a player? -Piggy

Yes I'd love to be able to join in on a group review! Choose the ERDM GE please, it's the only one I brought along from my master stash :wub:

I only discovered the joys of the SdC line at the very end. Got two boxes of SdC2's that will have to last, perhaps, a lifetime.

I couldn't afford to smoke them all day, everyday anyway. Aren't I fortunate? (bah!)

Partagas 898 makes a fair substitute in roughly the same price range...

...and the PCE is a great budget cigar with a similar profile, though admittedly somewhat less complex. A real hidden gem, though... and these I CAN smoke every day.

Czar, please, (I'll say it again) please, please, please add the PCE to your line-up if you can get them. A really top quality PCE blows away the average MC4, and would likely price out about the same in a PSP as a standard issue MC4. No contest where the money would be better spent.

If it's the size you love the Monte Especial are pretty damn good cigars though

Partagas and Monte Cristo have very different flavor profiles.

Me? You talkin' to me?

First, no one in his right mind would ever call me a player.

Next, I might partiicipate but I am reluctant to do extensive, detailed reviews. I just don't think I'm very good at it. So, I don't know.

Last, your group review with the Bolivars was an interesting event and I'd like to participate in a similar one but, well, we'll see.

I'll have to think about as the time gets closer.