FOH Sophisticated?

Hey, what's wrong with living at home with Mum? I know a few chaps who live with their Mum - and they're well-adjusted, sophisticated, normal types (some even smoke cigars, because their mother allows it). :peace:

Ken lived with his mum.

***The guy's a real idgit, huh?

I wouldn't want to cast aspersions at your dear mother, or anyone's mum, amigo. The implication was that your colourful dress (as in clothing) sense might be because of living with Mum. :peace: . I hope this comment doesn't break Rule 139! :o My last mother remark. :blush:

no problem. no one is more horrified at my attire than my mother.

Shouldn't the hilarious you tube commenter have at leasted correctly referred to those from Australia as Aussies rather than Ozzies. It is not Meet the Osbornes after all.

I am not quite sure I would share the sentiment that those in the UK are less sophisticated than the Aussies having listed to some of your official election songs and having heard about your politics in general. Still we are overstocked with retards here and wish we could sentence them to 'transportation' as we did in the good old days.

BTW, looking forward to the Winter Ashes series and wish I could go along one day and also tie it up with a visit to Czars. Without Warne McGrath et al there are no players that we really need to worry about. Whilst our batting has not been great of late our bowling attack is awesome but will be tested by the kookaburah (is that how you spell it?) ball and the non-swing conditions.

G

** Logs on, see's post gone...**

Awwwww. ;)

It's there if you go to see all comments. I tend to ignore people that try to insult others over the internet and then continue to spell incorrectly in their insults but this time I couldn't resist.

It's there if you go to see all comments. I tend to ignore people that try to insult others over the internet and then continue to spell incorrectly in their insults but this time I couldn't resist.

Thanks Dis, but my comment was referring to something else. Me being bad, that's all.