FOH Sophisticated?

I had to just post this here as someone posted a comment about the review of the Trinidad Robusto T.

haha wow, these guys are incredible.. are they real?? Ozzies trying to be 'sophisticated'.. now I've seen it all. They should be rated top in the 'Tool of the year' poll. I love smoking cigars, but people like this are the reason I don't like to admit it. haha

Not sure what is funnier that this guy called Rob and Ken 'Trying to be sophisticated' or 'Tool of the Year'

Hi Smitty,

Wow, that is great fun! :D It is always reassuring to know that there is always a bigger fool out there, than you are yourself. (just to for clarification, this is the 'general' form of the term 'you', not meaning Smitty.

Thanks for letting us know,

Curtiss

Not sure what is funnier that this guy called Rob and Ken 'Trying to be sophisticated' or 'Tool of the Year'

Most idiots can only see themselves, and their reflection, everywhere... (delete the comment and do not grace him with a reply).

Hi Smitty,

Wow, that is great fun! :D It is always reassuring to know that there is always a bigger fool out there, than you are yourself. (just to for clarification, this is the 'general' form of the term 'you', not meaning Smitty.

Thanks for letting us know,

Curtiss

Thanks for the clarification. :D

Alright, when I first read this I was pissed! What a jerk. I first learned of FOH by the very same video reviews posted on you tube. Moreover, I always look forward to the next one. To be honest I could not fathom what this guy was saying or his point of view. In short, I wanted to punch him in the throat...

...and then I thought...what was Ken wearing in the review...

I had to just post this here as someone posted a comment about the review of the Trinidad Robusto T.

haha wow, these guys are incredible.. are they real?? Ozzies trying to be 'sophisticated'.. now I've seen it all. They should be rated top in the 'Tool of the year' poll. I love smoking cigars, but people like this are the reason I don't like to admit it. haha

seriously guys, i think he is taking the piss (or his mother didn't love him, despite what she said). he has his own video (watch it - 30 other people have). no one could seriously post that video unless they really really could laugh at themselves.

After looking at his profile and the one video he has posted, I wouldn't be particularly concerned.

Absolutely. And, he must just be a pissy fool - a UK'er, trying to insult Ozzies about sophistication. Real sophisticated to be living at home with Mum, with her little football-of-fur-for-a-dog.

Alright, when I first read this I was pissed! What a jerk. I first learned of FOH by the very same video reviews posted on you tube. Moreover, I always look forward to the next one. To be honest I could not fathom what this guy was saying or his point of view. In short, I wanted to punch him in the throat...

...and then I thought...what was Ken wearing in the review...

:lol::lmao::peace::clap::ok::rotfl:

Absolutely. And, he must just be a pissy fool - a UK'er, trying to insult Ozzies about sophistication. Real sophisticated to be living at home with Mum, with her little football-of-fur-for-a-dog.

That's exactly what I thought. I watched his dog video for 10 seconds. Wish I had that 10 seconds back

On behalf of ken and myself...I would like to accept the "Tool of The Year" Award :peace:

While we hold out hope for "Habanos Men of The year" ....I will gladly accept any award coming my way specifically as ken has been sole winner of the "TOTY" five years running.

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU LISA!!!!!!!

On behalf of ken and myself...I would like to accept the "Tool of The Year" Award :peace:

While we hold out hope for "Habanos Men of The year" ....I will gladly accept any award coming my way specifically as ken has been sole winner of the "TOTY" five years running.

:clap::rotfl:

Who would you like to thank!!

TOTY

Gotta love it!

Mind you I think this prize is actually higly sought after at the tool shed in Sydney....

as the great norman gunston said when collecting his gold logie all those years ago, 'no one does it on their own. there is always a team behind the winner and i've had to carry you all'!!

That's rather rich for a Pom to be making snide remarks about Ozzies' "sophistication". Everyone knows that the denizens of Oz are more sophisticated than the inhabitants of Blighty, but maybe not as much as Kiwis. I wouldn't take this bloke too seriously, though. He is funny, only to the extent of making a dork out of himself. He has my :peace: award!

Not to cast aspersions upon our esteemed wine writing moderator, or the dark prince himself, but the tool remark is not without precedent:

(but please note the blouse of the following commentator)

Link

charming.

and congrats to the 3 year old who drew your new 'artwork' though why have they got a bloke with an arrow up his bum under a shark?

charming.

and congrats to the 3 year old who drew your new 'artwork' though why have they got a bloke with an arrow up his bum under a shark?

Great ken...have a shot at Colt's 3 year old :peace:

Can you go any lower?