Hello from Mauritius

godfathermint

Hello everyone,

I'm from the island of Mauritius (about half your pinky finger to the right of Madagascar on a world map) and I'm a fairly new cuban cigar smoker. I'm 19 years old, and I've been smoking (when my budget allows it) for about a year or two now. It's great to find an active forum where you can go on about cigars the whole day! =D

*edit* after seeing other introductions i feel guilty for not giving much of an introduction! haha

So my first cigar was a machine made Henri Winterman Corona Deluxe, since then I've smoked:

>Montecristo #4

>Cohiba Panetelas

>Cohiba Secretos Maduro 5

>Cohiba Exquisitos

Not many cigars I know =P I don't really own an actual humidor since the country itself is at a 65-70% natural humidity =D

Oh and I'll be moving my arse to England this September for University! ^^

Welcome to FOH. Enjoy the forum, there is lots of great info here. Good luck at college in the fall.

Welcome here,and to England when you make it.

It's not that high on humidity,but it's usually wet!

And,yes,bring some cigars as they are stupidly expensive here,if you buy em in a shop,that is :lol:

Welcome and good luck in your studies. My son will be joining the ranks of collegians next year.

Pick up a small desktop humidor before you get there. Better yet, buy a single that you want and smoke that when you graduate.