Another day, another great cigar

Charltonc

Hi! How is everyone doing? My name is Charlton and I am from Sarasota, Florida. I work at a cigar store and I am a full time graduate student. I am very experienced in non-cuban cigars, but after a few years of non-cubans I have recently been smoking more Cuban cigars. I just purchased a box of H. Upmann 46 from 05. I hope to learn more about cuban cigars and meet some cool people.

Hi Charlton, Welcome to the forum. Must be great to work in a cigar store, except for the lack of Cuban's! Have fun. :peace:

It is lots of fun, minus the cubans. I have deep knowledge of ncs, and I have a growing knowledge of cubans. If you want to learn about clowns join the circus, if you want to learn about cc go to a good forum.

Welcome to the forum Charlton. Enjoy! :cigar:

Having smoked more non cubans, how do you find CC's by comparison thus far?

I think the cuban flavor is unique. I am very knowledgeable about non cubans. I have smoked thousands of brands form Honduras, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, and Cuba. My personal favorites are H. Upmann Cuban, Illusione (Nicaragua), La Flor Dominicana (Litto Gomez), and a few others. I believe that non-cubans have begun to get very spicy and lack complexity, but a good cameroon wrapper on any cigar is great. I would love a cameroon wrapper with cuban filler and binder; just a thought.

Hello and welcome to FOH. Enjou the forum! With the Mag 46 it looks like you are already off to a great start.