Hey from Canada!

ajgagnon

Howdy folks. I like this little global public house. Here in Calgary, we recently lost a great brewpub that had some similarly good people to visit with and chew the fat. Some of those folks are floating around looking for new circles. Having watched a bunch of the Czar/FOH reviews, I feel like I know the hosts here already. Thanks for having me.

Anyhow, by way of introduction, I'm 32 and have smoked nice cigars with my dad for nearly 10 years (we discovered good cigars together in Cuba). I recently bought a second humidor to accommodate my growing/shrinking selection of fakes and authentic habanos, and have picked up a few Nicaraguans etc on trips to conferences in the US. Most recent prizes include Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure #2 (dad's faves), some Bolivar Belicosos Finos, and three Partagas P2 Tubos that I haven't tasted yet. On previous trips, we've brought back Robaina Famosos, questionable Monte 4s and Esplendidos, and some interesting rustic smokes from the farm countryside in Vinales.

I got married in Havana last year and have enjoyed my time in Cuba immensely, due in large part to the captivating evolution of Cuban 'tabacos'. I hope to attend the festival someday in Havana.

Right off the bat, I'd like to say thanks to Rob, Smithy and the gang for putting together all this amazing stuff on the web. The reviews demystify lots of new cigars and risky purchases, and the website is beautiful. This forum looks like a real gathering place of interested folks too, so thanks to all.

Cheers,

Atchbo

post-6690-1277571497.jpg

Hi Atchbo,and welcome to the Forum ,lots of knowledge and fun awaits enjoy :D:shead::cigar:

Cheers OZ :cigar: