Hello from g'old Germany

AlexOk

G'day, my name's Alex and I'm from small Town in the near of Bonn, Germany.

I've been into cigars approximately 2 years. My favorite brands are H.Upmann, Por Larranaga, Bolivar, Flor de Copan amd Marca Fina Panama.

I'm glad to be here and joy the community, sharing some experiences of our passion.

G'day, my name's Alex and I'm from small Town in the near of Bonn, Germany.

I've been into cigars approximately 2 years. My favorite brands are H.Upmann, Por Larranaga, Bolivar, Flor de Copan amd Marca Fina Panama.

I'm glad to be here and joy the community, sharing some experiences of our passion.

Hello and Welcome to FOH!!! :rotfl:

Hi Alex,and welcome to FOH

Wow, most impressive. Some friend sent me the picture during a conference - a not so subtle reference to how a conference may influence the mood in the room. The picture depicts a feeling familiar to me at least. Che had the advantage of smoking a cigar when the conferences tried to kill him. With the smoking ban becoming more and more universal, there is not much to do than suffer through the exercise.

Che was a dangerous man, so for him to attend boring conferences may also have saved some lives...

Hm. The child could symbolise the revolution and the communist paradise Che has been nurturing. The young and free can trust the revolution to take care of the wellbeing of future generations blah blah.

The goat on the shoulder with a child riding on its back could indicate a bumpy ride to communist paradise.

Just guessing what it all could mean.

Political art does not make sense, and this is no exception.