......."Take any cigar from my humidor"

That is what a friend has asked you to do after a marvelous long dinner. You can choose from any of the 2008 -2009 production releases Habanos. To accompany your cigar you have a choice of Fine French champagne, the best Bourbons, Rums, Cognacs, Imported beers, Scotch, Saki, Wine, Ports, Sherry, Blue Mountain Coffee, Sri lankan Trea, chilled mountain water.

What combination would you choose?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what a friend has asked you to do after a marvelous long dinner. You can choose from any of the 2008 -2009 production releases Habanos. To accompany your cigar you have a choice of Fine French champagne, the best Bourbons, Rums, Cognacs, Imported beers, Scotch, Saki, Wine, Ports, Sherry, Blue Mountain Coffee, Sri lankan Trea, chilled mountain water.

What combination would you choose?

I'll take a cafe cubano and Magnum 48EL. If the company is good I'll make sure to return the favor with my pocket humidor.

Edit- do ELs count as production release? :(

There are just so many choices however as much I as I seem to have a choice for 'anything', I still would go with the following cigar as I find it truly amazing.

- Montecristo Sublime LE 2008 and slowly enjoy a glass of Frapin Cuvée 1888 cognac with its combination of sweet spices, honey and toasted vanilla notes. ;)

I would want to try something I haven't had before...so as I'm dying to try a Sir Winston...or a Lusitania...defintely a churchill I haven't sampled.

As for the beverage...bourbon...Booker's.

Im pretty certain I'm going for a Sir Winston and a couple serves of Hennessay Paradis.

Though, to make it appear I am not taking advantage of my host, I may start with a Partagas Lusitania and a Johnnie Walker Green Label.