CubanCigarWebsite.com

Just a quick update to let you know that a start has been made on the promised upgrading of all the cigar images on the website.

All the current cigars and the majority of the Special releases are being photographed under uniform lighting conditions.

Forgot to mention. Tubes are also being added. For example:

post-1158-1269834845.jpg

All the new images will be click-able to display them 3 times larger. These images are of real cigars and are not "improved" by photo editing; so minor marks, sun spots, etc have been left in, so as to represent real life conditions.

So far, Cohiba, Cuaba, San Cristóbal, and Trinidad have been done. This has resulted in many new images as well as upgrading the existing images.

You will also find that many pages will load significantly faster. This is due to technical problems with the initial uploading, when the GIF files were converted into JPEG files.....resulting in files 2x to 5x larger than they should be. Thanks to Alex, this problem has been fixed.

Trevor

You my good sir, are a saint ! Thank you for all the work you've done for the community ! Your site is becoming the one and only site that I use for information related to cigars.

I can not thank you enough for your efforts.

Simpling amazing Trevor. Can't tell you how invaluable your website is, orhow often I refer to it. Thank you for all your dedication and hard work.