a visit to Czardom

I owe the folks at the Czar club house a most sincere apology. I had every intention of getting pics posted here from my trip a few months back and have not done so. I can’t offer an excuse, there is none.

I’m not the wordsmith that Rob or Ken is so I’ll just post and caption….

Rob tirelessly leads by example.

post-66-1264119197.jpg

post-66-1264119285.jpg

post-66-1264119408.jpg

Friday afternoon on the club house deck brings a well deserved respite. Good mates, steak sandwiches, sausages, fine wine and premium cigars; who could ask for more.

post-66-1264119441.jpg

post-66-1264119500.jpg

Sunday found us at The Belvedere Hotel; Lisa’s suggestion and rightly so. My first taste of mud crabs. MUCH better then they sound. We then retired to Frank and Lisa’s home for more cigars and wine.

post-66-1264119577.jpg

post-66-1264119617.jpg

post-66-1264119635.jpg

Off to Ken’s on Monday. I was at a loss for words. Maybe because the maid had not yet been there. Or the pants ( he did change his shirt which first read, “Shut Up and Fesh.” Or the fact that when Ken bent over to check his oven and I was optically and emotionally traumatized by crackage that would make a plumber envious.

post-66-1264119749.jpg

post-66-1264119771.jpg

post-66-1264119787.jpg

post-66-1264120172.jpg

Smithy didn’t let me live down the fact that he took me down to the Gold Coast and Byron Bay, and left my camera in the hotel safe. Sorry Smithy.

Twas my second experience in Czardom and I couldn’t have been treated any more royally. I am blessed to have such good mates. Cheers mates!

I like the set-up of everything. Professional yet casual and relaxing (most importantly friendly) JUST like this forum. I appreciate all done at Czar.

:rolleyes:

Great photos--thanks for sharing. Nice Broken Mountain t-shirt hanging in Rob's office. I'd like to see him wear it on the next review :-)

If I´m not mistaking, it was "Brokeback Mountain II - The Education of Smithy"... :rolleyes:

Yeah, i could live with all that...only question is what is that shiny egg thing on Rob's desk?.....

That's where he keeps the cold dead heart of his enemy.

Actually it's a container for an alcoholic beverage of some kind, I forget what it was now.

I usually don't go near his desk for fear that the book case behind it will fall on me. You should see that angle it sits on, I think it was designed by the same bloke that did that tower in Italy. :blink:

Great desk Lisa . The Boss' office !

As of Ken's appartment :blink: :blink:

That's not a desk, it's a launch pad for reams of paper aimed at Smithy's family jewels.

One day...one day..

Thank you for the photo's , it's always nice to see friends enjoying business. Rob seems so tired and busy ;-)