Good Luck Ken!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Ken! I bet you are glad to have these funny friends back here on the forum. If no where else, you will always be remembered here!

;)

Hope all goes well. I've been through a number of procedures, although the most serious being the appendix, and not as bad as yours it seems lol. Hopefully this one is a good experience for you. Its not bad when you go in, go to sleep, and wake up feeling fine.

Good luck Ken!

Im shure the nurses will give you a nice warm spounge-bath afterwards...

With Ken's luck he will get all male nurses :D

Best of luck and hold Rob to the Gran Reserva.

I am guessing that they are finally having to cut those silly pants off of you.... they must be a part of you by now???

On a more serious note; best of luck my friend and try to bring as much cheer to the place as possible. I have found humor the best defense against the anxiety of the "local house of healing" and with my multiple visits and surgeries last year you can take that as fact.

On my last visit I was joking with the surgical staff about the Obama message that surgeons were removing parts for profit. For fun we labeled parts as "this one stays." My surgeon a bit of a prankster himself said, "Ray here is the second best anesthesiologist in the hospital and I am damn glad to have him. You might wonder why I don't get the best anesthesiologist... well, frankly I am not that good a surgeon and this is the best I could get!!!" Right before I passed out I reminded him of the penis extension that he promised and he said, "it'll be there!!!"

Good luck amigo, be safe! I would however be a little concerned about a hospital in 'Queens'land. You too might want to label some parts as "do not remove." I hope you have a speedy recovery. -Ray

Here's to a quick recovery, my friend.

I will light a stick of the sacred tobacco,

and meditate on your health as the smoke ascends to the heavens.

Best of Luck Ken! You'll be back Dancing/Testing the camera in no time!

If I may paraphrase another favorite simpsons moment

Barney: When I first heard about the operation, I was against it. But then I thought, if Ken wants to be a woman, so be it!

Ken: Barney, I'm not getting a sex change!

Barney: Huh? What the hell am I supposed to do with this jumbo thong bikini!

See you back on here soon, Ken!

Hell Ken give up your cod and get a cooter, you won't have to work as hard and you'll make more money. Drinks will be for free. I'd bet Smithy will give you your first good feel up.