80 ring monster

Stopped by a smoke shop in a nearby town after my Dr visit. Not a Cuban of course in the states but I saw this and thought I had to have this for grins at $7.99 at least for show and tell or in hopes it cracks the guys jaw that smokes half of a nice cigar and tosses the rest in the snow etc. I think I might try to talk myself into smoking this 6x80 monster tomorrow night. Cutter won't fit will probably have to either use a punch or a razor blade. Ridonkulous! Who made this thing, Cheech and Chong?

Here is a 54 ring and two 60 ring stogies in the same ash tray for comparison.

IMG_00007.jpg

IMG_00088.jpg

IMG_00089.jpgIMG_00091.jpg

Cheech%20with%20big%20doobie.jpeg

• Like 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many ladies of the night will love it.

Stopped by a smoke shop in a nearby town after my Dr visit. Not a Cuban of course in the states but I saw this and thought I had to have this for grins at $7.99 at least for show and tell or in hopes

Does it come with KY? I see they threw in the jimmy hat.

Re - DIC-ulous. And BTW they should at least taper the end to prevent lock jaw for those serious about trying it shead.gif

For what it's worth, the regular ring gauge Asylum cigars are not a bad smoke at all. I enjoy them from time to time. I have yet to read about a blend, however, that can be amped up to one of these crazy big cigars and maintain any sort of flavor.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Maybe one of them can give me pointers how to get my lips over it.

That's a pretty apt avatar to go along with that cigar bro :D

Wonder if Monica lewinsky has tried this one.......

Started with a punch

IMG_00092.jpg

Quickly realized it's hard to look masculine smoking it.

IMG_00093.jpgIMG_00099.jpg

Little sweet, little leathery and pepper taste. Nothing real dominating. Smooth. Then about 30 min into it the wrapper starts to split.

IMG_00100.jpg

IMG_00101.jpg

IMG_00102.jpg

At the 30min mark

IMG_00103.jpg

About an hour and still no change in taste but harder to smoke. Gotta tug three times to get a good amount of smoke.

IMG_00105.jpg

As soon as the ash falls of it really starts getting bad. Having to constantly puff on it like trying to suck start a car.

IMG_00106.jpg

5-10 min later it really starts peeling. still not much if any change in flavor, maybe a little more pepper.

IMG_00107.jpg

Cant take it anymore. It's just nothing enjoyable anymore just more of a cardio workout at this point.

IMG_00108.jpg

I noticed some wrapper issues with a couple others in the box I picked these out of. Maybe they just dried them out or something but I wont try them again. I'll just keep the two I have left for a gag. Maybe someone else will have better luck. Both of ours had pretty much the same result.

• Like 1