TSA full body scan

Just had my first TSA full body scan at Tampa International. Not a fan of of having my most personal privacy abrogated for the the "greater good" of our national security, insult was added to injury when the TSA officer declared, "Move along, nothing to see here." B)

Just had my first TSA full body scan at Tampa International. Not a fan of of having my most personal privacy abrogated for the the "greater good" of our national security, insult was added to injury when the TSA officer declared, "Move along, nothing to see here." :)

Did you have a ciggie afterwards? B)

Just had my first TSA full body scan at Tampa International. Not a fan of of having my most personal privacy abrogated for the the "greater good" of our national security, insult was added to injury when the TSA officer declared, "Move along, nothing to see here." :unsure:

Was it a female TSA inspector.?..... :rotfl:

Just had my first TSA full body scan at Tampa International. Not a fan of of having my most personal privacy abrogated for the the "greater good" of our national security, insult was added to injury when the TSA officer declared, "Move along, nothing to see here." :unsure:

tampa has an international airport?

I've been through it a couple times. No big deal, really other than the randomness of the people that get put through one. I don't think I quite fit the bill of a terror suspect though, US born and raised, white, frequent flier, etc. But I'm sure someone in Washington is sleeping well knowing that I had to take my shoes off and don't have more than 3 oz of shampoo on me when I fly.

You can scan me all you want at long as it might find some clown with a box cutter or flammable underwear.

These people complaining and all up in arms about their civil rights need to just drive or lose weight.

Wonder if it picks up "skid marks" on your underwear??

• 2 years later...

Went through it in Dallas to and from.

No real surprises except for the security staff who wanted an autograph lol3.gif

i assume they mean they wanted to give you theirs?

done it various times. bizarre in dallas where they had us all lined up and then they were so busy they just grabed 20 of us and sent us around it as they didn't have time. rather strange way to do security.

had fun going throgh customs in dallas. lovely bloke. we were chatting about earthquakes. he said that they got them in dallas. i pointed out that was go punishing them for being home to the cowboys. thankfully i got the one customs officer who was not much of a dallas fan.

You can scan me all you want at long as it might find some clown with a box cutter or flammable underwear.

These people complaining and all up in arms about their civil rights need to just drive or lose weight.

Indeed.... because rights are such pesky things, eh?

I prefer to drive anyhow. I like being able to travel at my own pace (more or less) and I'm not falling for the security-through-less-liberty line the federales want us to swallow. But to each his own. Whatever helps you sleep better at night, I suppose.

Cheers,

~ Greg ~