The Classiest Site

Good Day All-

I have been a member of many cigar forums/sites for years now.

It has taken quite a bit of my time surfing around and meeting some good and some bad folks.

There seems to be quite a bit of drama no matter where you go.

EXCEPT HERE.

I have been lurking for quite a while and have been a member here (FOH) for a year or so. All I can say is, based on all of the other places I've been, FOH has shown and is a place of Class, Respect and Brotherly Love.

I hope you all don't mind, but I am going to sink my roots into the soil here. I hope you can stomach me.

Cheers.

Scott

Welcome !!!

I think here more than any forums we can have differant views on cigars and not be overall bashed or black listed like some other sights if you dont get in line with their way of thinking only !!!

And at the end of the day we may not all agree with each other views here all the time and it may get heated but we overall respect each other all the time...

Also their is no clicks here we are all as one and have a part to play in some way may it be big or small to make this place better !!! :cowpoop:

Welcome !!!

I think here more than any forums we can have differant views on cigars and not be overall bashed or black listed like some other sights if you dont get in line with their way of thinking only !!!

And at the end of the day we may not all agree with each other views here all the time and it may get heated but we overall respect each other all the time...

Also their is no clicks here we are all as one and have a part to play in some way may it be big or small to make this place better !!! :cowpoop:

What? No chicks? I'm outta here. Hahahaha.

Nice to be here.

Welcome!

Some things I like about this place:

1. No bombs/passes or any of that stupid other ****

2. The main topic is Cuban Cigars, all I care about right now, and there are other forums to talk about NC, but this is the best Cuban forum if not the best cigar forum out there

3. The owners of FOH and their customer service here on this website and in regards to their store, first class, top notch and the prices are hard to beat

Again, welcome to the Jungle here and enjoy :cowpoop:

Bart

Thanks Gents. Smoked my share of NC's and a few CC's. Now I'm diving in deep. Life's to short, gotta smoke the best while you still can.

Welcome!

Some things I like about this place:

1. No bombs/passes or any of that stupid other ****

2. The main topic is Cuban Cigars, all I care about right now, and there are other forums to talk about NC, but this is the best Cuban forum if not the best cigar forum out there

3. The owners of FOH and their customer service here on this website and in regards to their store, first class, top notch and the prices are hard to beat

Again, welcome to the Jungle here and enjoy :o

Bart

Very nicely put!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, brother!

To Bart's three excellent points I would add :

4) This group is truly international, and very diverse. We can agree on little else, but our common love of Cuban cigars is a bond that supersedes our differences.

5) We are all CRAZY obsessed fanatics!

Welcome aboard Mate.

Yes this forum has attained a level of class, in spite of some of it's denizens .

Some?

Pirates and scoundrels, to a man. :lol:

And I use "man" in the gender-neutral sense.

The First Lady is the most fearsome swashbuckler of 'em all.

And yet this is the classiest cigar site I know of, and the only one I really participate in anymore.

Welcome Hendy!