Favorite Christmas Carols

I guess I don't really have an absolute favorite, but I tend to lean toward the "classics" - white christmas, silent night, do you hear what I hear, etc.

And for me it also depends on the version. For "newer" songs, I do have an absolute fave - Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses - I can't hear it enough.

Any for you?

Happy Christmas to all.

I guess I don't really have an absolute favorite, but I tend to lean toward the "classics" - white christmas, silent night, do you hear what I hear, etc.

And for me it also depends on the version. For "newer" songs, I do have an absolute fave - Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses - I can't hear it enough.

Any for you?

Happy Christmas to all.

love the little drummer boy. understand dylan has just done a version. not sure about that. happy christmas.

Any for you?

Happy Christmas to all.

Yep I tend towards the classics as well. Holly Jolly Christmas, Rudolph, Away In A Manger, Deck The Halls, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, O Holy Night, We Three Kings, etc. So many. . .

My all time favorite is Blue Christmas! :huh:

My all time favorite Christmas music is Handel's Messiah. It of course takes a couple hours to complete and I listen to it often throughout the year but I find it especially meaningful on Christmas Day. Christmas means so many different things to different people; to me as well. It is of course the celebrated birthday of Jesus Christ and that is what it represents mostly to me!

Cheers Amigos! - Piggy

My all time favorite Christmas music is Handel's Messiah. It of course takes a couple hours to complete and I listen to it often throughout the year but I find it especially meaningful on Christmas Day. Christmas means so many different things to different people; to me as well. It is of course the celebrated birthday of Jesus Christ and that is what it represents mostly to me!

Cheers Amigos! - Piggy

i should add the fred dagg version of 'star of wonder' or whatever.

'we three kings of orient are,

one on a tractor, two in a car.

one on a scooter tooting a hooter,

following yonder star,

oh, star of wonder, star of light,

star of beauty, she'll be right,

star of glory, that's the story,

following yonder star...'

but it does pale into insignificance compared with his version of 'i am bloke, hear me roar'.

you'd have to be a dagg fan.

'star of wonder' or whatever.

how could I forget?.....

we three kings of orient are

puffing on a rubber cigar

it was loaded it exploded

right in our faces -

oh, oh.......

cigar of wonder cigar of might

cigar that was loaded with dynamite

it was loaded it exploded

right in our faces......

Love all the Mariah Carey Christmas songs. Probably her best album. Oh and Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer. Classic.