FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Where is this place?

If you're near Weston, FL, you might want to try Smoke On The Water, its in the Weston Town Center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was on the strip in clearwater beach. It was really a cool place, nice selection of some good NC sticks, no cutting fee if you bring your own, just need to spend at least 20 bucks at the bar, highly recommend it. Thanks for the tip might check out that other spot!

• Like 1

• Replies 88.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

IMG_0811.JPG Recently starting to collect Sharks and try'em as they age.  But this one was "Fresh".  Anyone have input how worthwhile this process is with these?

For the money (~ $25/single) I think you can do much better IMPO. You can almost get 2 boxes of just about any regular production Pyramid for the cost one of Opus Shark. But if that is what tickles your taste buds then waste no time smoking anything else, life is too short to smoke cigars you don't like.

I've been able to purchase these at ~ $16-17 each so the price point seemed reasonable.  At 25 I walk 

20 minutes ago, Philc2001 said:

For the money (~ $25/single) I think you can do much better IMPO. You can almost get 2 boxes of just about any regular production Pyramid for the cost one of Opus Shark. But if that is what tickles your taste buds then waste no time smoking anything else, life is too short to smoke cigars you don't like.

IMG_0811.JPG

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, YOM'$ said:

I've been able to purchase these at ~ $16-17 each so the price point seemed reasonable.  At 25 I walk 

Yeah, the original Anejo 77, and the Cameroon Sand Shark (both with a white strip on the label) are a bit cheaper than the OpusX Shark, I guess the label adds $5-6 for some reason. There is also the Don Carlos Shark, which has a black strip on the label. The DC sharks are quite rare, they can fetch big $$. Then you have the Opus X Perfexcion Shark, which is crazy expensive @ $35-$45/single.

If your intent is to hoard and then resell, these would be a very good choice, they will fetch good premiums. As for aging, I think the Anejos lose something with extensive aging. Remember, Anejo wrappers are allegedly aged in Cognac barrels for ~5 years so they get some of the flavoring and aroma from that, but if you age them as singles they may lose some of their unique aromatics.

I don't know. I aged multiple Fuentes, Anejos and DCs for up to 15 years in cellophane wrappers, and I didn't find them very tasty, but then I was never a big fan of Fuente, so I'm certainly not an authority on that topic.  In the end I ended up selling a bunch of 15-year old Fuente badged cigars (inlcluding some Opus) and used the money to buy twice as many CCs more suited to my liking. It all comes down to what you prefer. If you like the Sharks now, then I'm sure you'll enjoy them with age too. I read lots of raving reviews on the Cigar Family lounge about them, so obviously they have a good following.

• Like 1

I just don't get what all the fuss is about with this marca... Great burn/ construction/ aroma....No flavor. Still not sold on Cohiba.

516a3876d436b39e1f20e28051a63985.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

IMG_0811.JPG

Anejo Sharks can be had for $13/stick with a little effort - that makes them a decent value. It's my favorite AF.

• Like 2

Guest Nekhyludov

Relaxed this afternoon with a little Tolstoy and a RyJ Churchill (PLA NOV 14), followed by a Monte Edmundo (MUL JUL 15). The Eddys, for some reason, became the cigar I reach for when I'm studying or working - when I want something pleasant that I don't really have to pay much attention to. Then I smoked one yesterday when I didn't have anything else going on, and I was really surprised by how great it was. Fresh greens and nut flavors, perfect burn and draw. Really worth savoring!

20170219_134625.jpg

20170219_144839.jpg

How did u find the party anejados?

All 3 I've had started off extremely mild.  With tight draw.  Open up about halfway and flavor comes on a bit more also.  Also crazy white ashes on mine :o

• Like 1

How did u find the party anejados?

All 3 I've had started off extremely mild.  With tight draw.  Open up about halfway and flavor comes on a bit more also.  Also crazy white ashes on mine

This my second and I don't have a high opinion of them. It's hard to believe that they are "aged". I only get subtle Party flavors with a ton of ammonia. I certainly had high hopes, but they just aren't playing out the way I'd like.