Purchase Inquiry; Canadian Buyer

I am fairly new to the forum and recently sent an email inquiring about the shipping costs. However, I never received a reply to my email.

Is it possibly because I am a Canadian resident (Montreal, Quebec) and Cigar Czar doesn't ship here?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. I'd also like to know what the duty fees would apply and how much they total if anyone would happen to know. Any other Canadian buyers on the forum ?

Thanks.

I am fairly new to the forum and recently sent an email inquiring about the shipping costs. However, I never received a reply to my email.

Is it possibly because I am a Canadian resident (Montreal, Quebec) and Cigar Czar doesn't ship here?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. I'd also like to know what the duty fees would apply and how much they total if anyone would happen to know. Any other Canadian buyers on the forum ?

Thanks.

Where did you send your message too ?? ... shoot me a direct e-mail to [email protected] and I am happy to help

Lisa

Yeah I figured I had somehow slipped through the cracks cause from what I hear, the service is stellar. It was either that or you don't like the french lol.

Can't really blame you there though :buddies:

I'll message with my inquiries shortly. Thanks.

Yeah I figured I had somehow slipped through the cracks cause from what I hear, the service is stellar. It was either that or you don't like the french lol.

Can't really blame you there though :buddies:

I'll message with my inquiries shortly. Thanks.

So very true. You just can't beat the service at Czar. Hands down the best...