Another n00b intro

dheppler

Greetings!

Just another fool loving life in Colorado! I was turn on to smoking cubans and this forum by Shelby07. He has ruined my experience with cigars! May I never again soil my lips with another garcia y vega!

In regards to this forum, I have spent the last few days lurking and studying. I must say there is not only a wealth of knowledge and insight here but it's been a pleasant change from the usual n00b bashing that I commonly have found.

Looking forward to my continued learning and enjoyment of this hobby (with a little help, ofcourse!)

-Dan

Hi, Dan -

I'm also new here, but let me tell you this site is a breath of fresh air

(or rather aromatic smokey air).

All are equals in FOH-land, except, of course, for our Supreme Commandante and President for Life,

the Glorious Great and Dear Leader General Maximus Robusto, may he rule for 1000 years!

Seriously, though, if CC's are your thing, you've found your new hangout.

Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to do this to you, Daniel...

I've been friends with Dan's grandfather for many years and have known Daniel since he was a little fry (maybe 9 or 10?) He's now turning 31 and one of the nicest young men I know. He was one of those kids who was just a pleasure to watch turn into a man. I don't get to see him often because he's over on the Western slope, but when I do it's always a pleasure.

Welcome, Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to FOH, now its not nice to pee in your friends car ;) , but quite OK that you have joined us. May I suggest that you read some reviews, watch some of the video reviews, get to know the members and allow them the opportunity to get to know you. Most of all, have fun!