Dust Storm

It's 6:50am in Sydney right now. There were really strong winds all last night. Woke up about 20 mins ago and thought 'why the hell are my (brown & wooden) blinds glowing...?' Turns out all the wind from last night brought up a cloud of dust from the desert in South Australia, and the air has this rich orange/red glow to it, looks really cool! Visibility is probably about 150m at the moment. Will be interesting to see how the sky changes during the day.

It was like that in Canberra all day yesterday. And the rain we had overnight has turned the place to mud. My house is filth right now.

And yeah, those photos are pretty much what it looked like, and still looks like now.

My mother in-law was scheduled to depart Melbourne to Sydney and then to Chile this very morning. Her flight left at 6am but we were just informed, they couldn't land in Sydney so they have had to fly back to Melbourne for a few hours. :o

What am I going to do, why can't she just leave me in peace! :rotfl::P

The sky is still a weird, light browny-orange. It was really odd looking at the sun at 9am, shining a pure white light through the orange haze. Should've taken my camera out and snapped off a few shots. Not something you get to see in Sydney.