Great Cigar Accessories

Had a great idea for custom made Snakeskin, Ostrich, Croc leather boots which have a built in pouch for a cutter and a lighter.

Lisa and Smithy will no doubt get right onto that one for my Christmas present :P

On a serious note.....have you ever come up with an accessory idea?

I could also use a clip on Cigar holder for my fly rod :party:

Let your minds be free!!!!

For this part of the world, a wall mounted cigar rest with a raincover for smoking outside pubs when there's a shower or you have to go inside to the jacks.

Something shaped a little like this type of bird box

http://www.focusoptics.co.uk/Photos/Bird-Box.jpg

but made of steel/aluminium, with an open front and 4 or 5 deep cigar rests so the stick won't blow off. It could also of course be used as a cigar ashtray.

Had a great idea for custom made Snakeskin, Ostrich, Croc leather boots which have a built in pouch for a cutter and a lighter.

Lisa and Smithy will no doubt get right onto that one for my Christmas present :D

I could also use a clip on Cigar holder for my fly rod :P

Let your minds be free!!!!

All my good ideas have already been thought of. . . :party:

Some kind of mechanical lighter, which gives the "perfect light". You insert the cigar, and it lights it for you. The mechanical part rotates the cigar for you and applies the flame. All you have to do is adjust the lighter to the length and thickness of the cigar so it holds it properly. When you are satisfied with the light, you switch it off.

Could never get the hang of lighting the cigar properly..

A keychain cutter.

I often catch myself without a cutter and have to use lesser means to make a hole.

If it's on a key ring, I'd be good to go.

A cutter that can be mounted on the wall that you would be able to designate the gauge. All you would have to do is put the tip of the cigar into the hole and a sensor would be triggered ensuring the perfect cut every time. No work needed except to change the gauge before cut.

Premium machine could offer several different cuts.

A cigar band remover.

Sometimes bands slide off easily. Sometimes they easily peel off at the overlap. And the other times, you have to try and get a nail under part of the

band and tear it off, at the same time trying to keep from damaging the wrapper.

Introducing The Cigar Foil™

A light, thin, flexible blade designed to slip easily between the cigar and band, quickly and cleanly slicing it off. With the blade angled on a smooth polished

wedge and back side, every cut is perfect with little chance of damage to the wrapper. Available with handles of plastic, exotic woods, and inlaid precious

metals. Get yours today from ColtCo.

©Colt45. Patent Pending, all rights reserved.

I could also use a clip on Cigar holder for my fly rod :rolleyes:

just so i am up with the program, the clip on your fly rod is the serious idea? not that it would have that much impact on your casting but do you not think it might ever so minutely alter the delicate balance that is the thousand buck broomstick you wave? and if it is a removable clip that need not be attached when fishing, what the hell is the point? if you are n ot fishing, you could always put the rod down. did you have a big night?

colt's idea, on the other hand, is a must have.

A leather Cigar Compendium with a zipper closure system. Have one from Dunhill, but doesnt have enough convenient interior holder, it could be slightly larger and its starting to get beat up (use it daily).

An official FOH designed thermoelectric cigar coolidor. Like most, I've got a converted thermoelectric wine cooler. Would be nice to have one designed just for cigar storage, with the proper Temp set points, singles drawers and shelves. Have them manufactured in China to keep costs down.

A wife shutter upper.

When I light my cigar, a magical gnome jumps out of the bush and slaps my wife silly. She comes too just as I finish my smoke.

This is my idea, so if any of you yahoo's patent and try to profit without my knowledge, beheading's will commence.

Now....Carry on. :P