Way off topic question

This has nothing to do with cigars but am getting desperate...

Am looking for a site that sells Australian food products and ships internationally.

Have a major hunger for ginger biscuits and chocolates that can only be purchased in Aust...

I know it is a long shot but all the sites I have found don't ship outside of Australia.

I thought maybe any overseas based Australians, might be able to clue me in...

Thanks and apologies for the topic.

I took vegemite to my uncle and another friend in the US.

One family finished a jar within a month.... the other family took one taste and binned it - they thought I was playing a bad practical joke on them.

Personally, I love it. In fact, I've just finished 2 muffins with butter, cheese and vegemite about 10 mins ago. Mmmm.

I took vegemite to my uncle and another friend in the US.

One family finished a jar within a month.... the other family took one taste and binned it - they thought I was playing a bad practical joke on them.

Personally, I love it. In fact, I've just finished 2 muffins with butter, cheese and vegemite about 10 mins ago. Mmmm.

Yuck :wacko: Frank is not allowed to come near me after he has eaten Vegimite, he has to brush his teeth as I can't stand the smell.... I am a Super Crunchy Peanut Butter girl ...mmmmmmm

was catching an internal flight in spain last year with a mate who loves that dire much, vegemite. suddenly, uproar at security. i had already gone through but much yelling and carrying on and crowds gathering.

seems security had confiscated his vegemite. i was cheering for security and calling for strip searches. he was yelling blue murder about what prehistoric country would not allow a man his vegemite. he had a tube of it in his carry on luggage and being a paste, even if allegedly edible, it was strictly no go.

i was delighted.

Wow, it's not really like you to revel in someone else's misery.

to be fair, he 'd been shoving that menace to health and wellbeing, vegemite, at me for days and i'd been begging for relief. i figured this was karma.

and it was very entertaining.

why anyone would want to eat that black sludge, even if on death's door, is beyond me. a national disgrace.

not fond of peanut butter either.

You and Lisa must be Kiwis then if you don't like Vegemite?

You really want be hurting when you get in the office today, don't you :D I think I will be making some very loud noises when you get in

Dude she has started torching the humidor :wacko: , she's finally cracked forget jumping on a plane back here mate there will be nothing left by the time you get here.

Not much you can do when she is in that mood Smihy.

Don't make eye contact or worse... turn and run.

If it gets really aggressive.....try crying. That normally calms it down but if not just roll up in a fetal position and protect your head.

Jeez.... I did not know this '****' was from OZ... I thought it was from the UK :wacko: ...

If i remember it is called 'Marmite' for the french market...

Once, a friend pull it out the kitchen cupboard and place it on the breakfast table, opened the jar, and ask me to smell it...

Naturally I assume it would be a home made marmalade or some kind...

Then I remembered hitting the toilets and puking all over.....

I went back to the table, my eyes down as i was a guest, and her eating calmly a huge piece of bread with this '****' on it and ... a smile of joy on her face...

I simply left ....

and decided that I'll never give again the benefit of the doubt to UK foodstuff ....

I did not imagine it could be sold somewhere else on the planet...

I could not imagine it was human foodstuff, but, you know, British don't really have human food :D...

Guib :D u

Marmite (like Promite) is not the same thing as Vegemite.

Vegemite is waaaay nicer - an Australian favourite.

Jeez.... I did not know this '****' was from OZ... I thought it was from the UK :wacko: ...

If i remember it is called 'Marmite' for the french market...

Once, a friend pull it out the kitchen cupboard and place it on the breakfast table, opened the jar, and ask me to smell it...

Naturally I assume it would be a home made marmalade or some kind...

Then I remembered hitting the toilets and puking all over.....

I went back to the table, my eyes down as i was a guest, and her eating calmly a huge piece of bread with this '****' on it and ... a smile of joy on her face...

I simply left ....

and decided that I'll never give again the benefit of the doubt to UK foodstuff ....

I did not imagine it could be sold somewhere else on the planet...

I could not imagine it was human foodstuff, but, you know, British don't really have human food :D...

Guib :D u

So you are French? Your post was the words of a Frenchman... I think the first time my French friend tried Vegemite, he had exactly the same reaction.

He said something like "Putain merde!"

So you are French? Your post was the words of a Frenchman... I think the first time my French friend tried Vegemite, he had exactly the same reaction.

He said something like "Putain merde!"

in other words, a man of taste.

here is a useless fact - the original name of vegemite was to be 'parcan'. as if if ma mite, the pa can.

as pathetic as the product itself.