A Collection of Cohiba Habanos

Cigar world is full of kind & generous aficionados...these rare & finest smokes ever were generously gifted & finally, i decided to smoke them over the last weekend & last night.

;):D:clap:

Pic 1 - Excellent conditioned vintage Lancero, band used during 1969-1994.

Pic 2 - Finest grain of snow white ashes...sublime...A True Classic !

Pic 3 - Gran Reserva.

Pic 4 - So refined...A Modern Classic !

Pic 5 - Behike.

Pic 6 - Speechless...

Pic 7 - from humidor No.86.

post-2594-1240291061.jpg

post-2594-1240291076.jpg

post-2594-1240291121.jpg

post-2594-1240291132.jpg

post-2594-1240291340.jpg

post-2594-1240291730.jpg

post-2594-1240291743.jpg

Amazing.

There's not many cigars that I would say I will probably never get to smoke... but the Behike is definitely one of them.

Amazing.

There's not many cigars that I would say I will probably never get to smoke... but the Behike is definitely one of them.

Same here unless I was gifted one. Must be a very nice smoke though. Perhaps Fatcigar you can share the Behike experience with us and let us know what were the tasting notes and if you think it is worth the price tag?

Fatcigar,

This post would be much better if you would tell us the stories how you procured some of these extremely rare cigars. I'm sure the story's as good as the cigar.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

As most suspected, these generous aficionados prefer to remain anonymous. The vintage Lancero was gifted by a collector. The Gran Reserva was gifted by a participant of the recent Habano Festival. The Behike was gifted to me during its owner's birthday.

First of all, these are all holy smokes! ;)

Of course, i decided to smoke them within a 3 days period with an intention to compare. The experience taught me that they are all uniquely their own. Of course, the vintage Lancero was most delicious to my limited palate. Storage is everything! IMHO, the Behike should not have been smoked until it reaches its minimum of 5 years or more but i was not the host, i was just one of the invited guests. It was the host's birthday and he wanted to do a Behike Party for his friends & some VIPs. The hygrometer read 70 degree and the smoke told me the same story...'too young to smoke'! The Behike has yet to show its true colors. Not a fair comparison by any measures. Having said that, being able to smoke 1 of 4,000 Behikes in the world is truly a rare privilege! Many thanks to all the kind gentlemen who gifted me these cigars.

:D:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• 2 years later...

You move through very interesting circles Fatcigar. Those are some real classics you smoked. As mentioned above, any tasting notes you could share? Especially on the Behike. You're our resident cigar museum curator. :2thumbs: