Second and Third Quarter Prize...too big for one quarter.

The draw will be on the 1st of October. Last sales taken into account 30th of September.

First Prize:

Flights and accomodation for one week at Czars before 30th June 2010. All the wine and Cigas you can smoke + some chartered fishing or whatever else we are doing that week :D

Alternatively A week in Havana for the Habanos Festival February 2010. I will spring for accomodation at the Nacional and the Habanos Festval Tickets ($3000 USD total).

Second to 10th Prize

10 pack selection of 2004 aged cigars ;)

Qualification

Purchase any order of $200 USD/$250 Aud for 1 ticket in the competition. Tickets are proportionate...$1000 USD order is 5 tickets ;)

Lets kick this off: Until Tuesday 21st of April.......20% off all COHIBAS :D

Go to www.cigar-czar.com and e-mail Lisa@clubczar .com with your order. Lisa will manually adjust the pricing of your order. Freight is included.

Good Luck and Spread the word!!!!!!!!

El Prez

Guest Robson

I predict i'll be single sometime in june when i cleaned out my bank account, so that will be a perfect time to come visit you guys ;). Great sale and outstanding prizes Prez! ;)

What an amazing prize rob! Ive been on a buying hiatus for a while now, and it looks like i need to figure out a way to start ordering again! Good luck on keeping anything in stock because im sure with these options as a prize, your inventory is going to be flying off the shelves ;)

I just told the fiance over breakfast about the contest and even she said she's going to have to order something for me to have a ticket in the draw.... and is encouraging ME to order more!

... she's also under the impression its a trip for two :forkyou:

wow... incredible Rob! Your gonna need a contraption bigger that what is used to draw lottery numbers when you announce the winners.