Most overlooked or underrated Cuban?

on the super inexpensive side: PL Montecarlos and R&J Coronitas en cedro, both are very good smokes.

for more money check Im a big fan of the VR Unicos, I think it an all around better smoke than the Monte 2 and PSP2 and is my current favorite regular production torpedo. Im sure there are other these are just off the top of my head.

on the super inexpensive side: PL Montecarlos and R&J Coronitas en cedro, both are very good smokes.

for more money check Im a big fan of the VR Unicos, I think it an all around better smoke than the Monte 2 and PSP2 and is my current favorite regular production torpedo. Im sure there are other these are just off the top of my head.

I think Fonseca is properly overlooked and rated... :idea:

:P

Just MHO but I agree. Also I know I might be in the minority with this as well but the RyJ Short Churchill is one of the worst offerings in terms of body and flavor. But! My wife likes them...

... the RyJ Short Churchill is one of the worst offerings in terms of body and flavor. But! My wife likes them...

I like RyJ Shorts. I think there is some medium body and flavor there. They are not the pinnacle, but I like them for carry around smokes when I don't know when or where I will be able to light them up.

Bolivar Coronas Junior

Cohiba Coronas Especiale

Montecristo No. 1

Petit Coronas del Punch

San Cristobal El Principe

Juan Lopez Corona

Vegas Robaina Clasico

Rafael Gonzalez Lonsdale

Partagas Serie du Connaisseur No's 2 and 3

Have to agree on the MC#1 and PC del Punch. Rarely mentioned. The PC del Punch has been consistantly excellent. I'd look for MC#1s from 06 or later.

There are always stars and duds within any line, but the best Habano I have had so far, and see few people mention, is an SLR Regios from a batch of 06's. Not a very pretty stick either.

I used to be a BIG fan of SLR Serie A & Regios, and really stocked up on both from 02 & 03. I've tried some 06s & it seems like there's been a major blend change. The 06s tate very herbal to me. Not a taste I prefer in a cigar. :P