Welcome To The New Forum. What To Do First.

Firstly, thank you to Jason and Alain for getting us across the line. It was a close call :buddies:

There are plenty of features. May I suggest you first read Jasons pinned post. After that put in your personal details, avatars, pictures etc etc.

Come Monday we will have the calendar complete and the ONLINE HUMIDOR back ONLINE (Late Monday);

Lets work out the teething problems and enjoy :party:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, thank you to Jason and Alain for getting us across the line. It was a close call :party:

There are plenty of features. May I suggest you first read Jasons pinned post. After that put in your personal details, avatars, pictures etc etc.

Come Monday we will have the calendar complete and the ONLINE HUMIDOR back ONLINE (Late Monday);

So, I got understand why my humidor page is missing. You should make a great(Yes, great) sale first to celebrate their work! :buddies:

Firstly, thank you to Jason and Alain for getting us across the line. It was a close call :buddies:

Happy to be here...the new format is great...cheers.

Lets all make sure that we edit our user data like time and avatar info and do our own due dilligence in exploring the new Forum Format!

Congrat Alain and everyone who helped put this together as this is a high speed project that we will all enjoy for many years to come!

Well done mates! :buddies:

Yes..it's cool.

Now just need to play around to learn.

Bravo to all of you workingon it.

I'm really starting to like this. There's a lot of toys and even a chance for me to post that old photo of myself :tantrum:

Jason might like to look into the avatar upload. If you use an animated Gif it repacks into a png, so no cool moving stuff.

There's still an issue with dates being a little screwy. I'll try to fix it this weekend.

Is there an option to set local time?

Rob -

You guys did a fantastic job! The new forum is amazing to look at and operate. I have to admit, I was skeptical at first, but you've managed to turn out an entirely new forum and still set FoH apart by still being unique. Congrats mate! :tantrum: