Hello from Colorado

Shelby07

Hi all - I found this site after stumbling upon trevor2118's web site (cubancigarwebsite.com - great site, Trevor!)

I think I'm a typical American cigar smoker when it comes to Cuban cigars. First I think I know something, then I realize I don't, then I think I find something else out, then I'm not so sure, and so on. Some days I think I know which ones are authentic and other days I start to doubt if I ever smoked a real one. One day I'm pretty sure my sources are good and the next I'm sure I'm getting ripped off. I'm sure many of you know what I mean.

I spent several hours last night being absolutely enthralled and entertained by these 2 web sites. Hopefully I will be able to peruse the sites and get a bunch of questions answered here.

I've been smoking cigars for about 3 years. I'm a retired IT guy, ran a flight school for a while and now I'm "the old guy on call" at a local cigar store.

This looks like a great place to read and learn. I hope some day I can contribute!

Regards,

Mark

Hey Mark,

Welcome from a Denverite. I too stumbled onto FOH and was as giddy as you describe. There is always something new to learn; let Rob and Co. be your guide.

Where are you located and what are you smoking these days? Maybe we could work on a FOH Colorado Chapter herf.

Dave

Welcome Mark,

This is really a great place to sit back read what's going and great for making new freinds from all over.

Have a great time.

Dave.

» Hey Mark,

»

» Welcome from a Denverite. I too stumbled onto FOH and was as giddy as you

» describe. There is always something new to learn; let Rob and Co. be your

» guide.

»

» Where are you located and what are you smoking these days? Maybe we could

» work on a FOH Colorado Chapter herf.

»

» Dave

Hi Dave,

I'm in Westminster. I occasionally work in a cigar shop in Louisville (I will give no shameless plugs here.) I have the opportunity to try anything in the store that I want to, but the ones I usually go to are Padron '26 and '64, Illusiones, Cabaiguans and Tatuajes. I like the San Cristobal (nic) also, but I have to be in the mood. My favorite is the Monumento.

A local herf sounds great. I'm always anxious to meet fellow cigar smokers!

» Welcome from New England!

»

» You may rest assured that there are NO authenticity issues with the fine

» folks who run this board.

I can assure you that after looking around last night and this morning I am resting easy!

Welcome to FOH Mark,

Yes, we have all been where you are before, so ask the questions you want and I feel sure someone here can be of assistance with information. You have found the site you need, may I suggest that you read, learn, get to know the members here and allow them the opportunity to get to know you. Enjoy and have fun!

Tampa

» Welcome to FOH Mark,

»

» Yes, we have all been where you are before, so ask the questions you want

» and I feel sure someone here can be of assistance with information. You

» have found the site you need, may I suggest that you read, learn, get to

» know the members here and allow them the opportunity to get to know you.

» Enjoy and have fun!

»

» Tampa

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes. I've been looking and reading for the last several days and have really enjoyed some of the current and past threads. It's been an education. I don't mind saying I feel like I'm out of my league here, but I'm sure you folks won't scare me away. I was already invited to a get together last night, but I had a previous commitment so I had to postpone it until next time. I'm really looking forward to meeting up with some of the local folks here and getting to know them.

Gotta go read some more!

Mark

• 4 months later...

Big Miami welcome to FOH!

Kick back light one up, and take in the site nice and slow........not to fast you may heat up your smoke.....and change the taste............

Now that is said and done: Welcome to the site please take some time to check out the reviews, and the flow of things...................

Miami101

image6974.jpg