Now why would anyone do this?

Guest Warren

» Does the table look familiar?

»

That's not just a similar table , that is your table. Look past the table at the floor boards , that's your deck.

I don't get the point of it though. Are they trying to poke fun ? Are they just fans ?

Or are they friends of Colt's :-D

You should stencil the FOH logo on the table and sue them for copyright in the future.

Rob,

I meant to tell Don Candido about this. (I hadn't seen your pics there or would have let you know) This guy has used pictures that Don Candido has posted on FoH as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqs5GqhWd1c

If you type his screen name - ogamecii - in Google, he has Rob's pics all over the www!!!

Don't quite know what to make of it though:confused:

It is disturbing that someone would be so callous to steal the images and then spread them in such a way as they were his (or her) own. Then publicilly showing a selection of web sites that sell cuban cigars without the expressed permission of the owners of those web sites is just so wrong on so many levels. We can gather that this person is a member here, personally if I found out who it is, I would ban their membership from here as they are a thief.

I feel very indignant that the members of this forum contribute so much of their knowledge, freely for the benefit of others, and along comes this git who steals their work and passes this off as his own.

It would be really great if we could find this dude and flame his @$$!

Let's hope Al's work on the Hang Ten humidor doesn't end up on youtube as well.

You can still get into the forums without joining up.I would say one way to take care of this is to not let anyone see the forums unless they sign in peroid.

Guest Warren

» You can still get into the forums without joining up.I would say one way to

» take care of this is to not let anyone see the forums unless they sign in

» peroid.

Yes I know Jimmy but most of us joined after first reading posts from all the great characters. I guess it's the risk we take.

I just checked out his profile , what there is of it. he posts under "Cuban Cigar Fun" It says his country of origin is Turkey. his last video was posted just 6 hours ago , he's a busy boy.

It's even easier than that. All we have to do, as individual FoH members is flag his videos and click on "infringes on my rights" as a reason. You Tube will take them down without him even knowing it! I've already started flagging them. Please feel free to join me!

Dear ogamecii,

I'm guessing you've figured out by now that you've gotten a few noses out of joint. This is a friendly community and some of us feel that you've taken advantage of it, quite possibly without realising you've done so.

I and a number of my fellows would appreciate you not doing so any further. If you would like to make use of the images here, send an email to Rob (El Presidente) and ask. He's a very approachable fellow and I'm sure he'd be happy to work something out. For example, he's been of great assistance to the Cuban Embassy here in Australia in the past.

All the best,

» » You can still get into the forums without joining up.I would say one way to take care of this is to not let anyone see the forums unless they sign in peroid.

»

» Yes I know Jimmy but most of us joined after first reading posts from all the great characters. I guess it's the risk we take.

Can the viewing of pictures in the forum be allowed only to members?

Though I doubt that it would prevent similar incidents in the future...