Hello from Italy

Alberto_Magnus

Hi everybody.

Here's Alberto from Naples, Italy.

Found this very interesting forum on the internet, and am glad to enter this community.

A few facts: I'm 31, I work as a teacher and researcher, dividing my time between University and an English School.

Discovered the wonderful world of Habanos a few years ago, have been smoking and preserving them properly since 12/18 months or so.

Big fan of Montecristo, Romeo Y Julieta, Hoyo de Monterrey (Epicure n.2!!) and Cuaba (almost all formats), I voraciously explore all formats and brands.

Hello to all the forum members!

Benevenuto Alberto !

Hope to have you at our AMICIGAR day in Avellino on March 8th so we can personally meet eachother. It's only 40 km , contact me for major info.

Welcome to FOH Alberto!

I see that Mr Japan has extended an invitation to you to join his local cigar group. If you can find the time, I encourage you to go. One of the joys of this hobby we share is meeting other passionate cigar smokers and sharing a ciar or 5 together. It really is a fun experience.

Tampa

» Benevenuto Alberto !

»

» Hope to have you at our AMICIGAR day in Avellino on March 8th so we can

» personally meet eachother. It's only 40 km , contact me for major info.

Oups, I had a busy time and relogged only recently! Thanks for the invitation, I definitely plan to be at one of your meetings in the near future!