Back from Bali

Well I have just returned from a remarkable Indian wedding in Bali.

Mix an exotic location, 400 guests who flew in from around the world, a week of ceremonies/parties where private chefs were also flown in, open bar, cigars a plenty and gracious hosts with pockets as deep as the grand canyon. It was a "Bollywood Spectacular" on a scale I will never forget. I will get some photo's up over the next week but I need to catch my breath as what I thought would be a relaxing week turned into a relentless test of stamina with 10am starts and 6am finishes. I am knackered :lol2:

Thank you to everyone for a great job on keeping the forum flourishing and to Lisa for running the business side flawlessly....again.

Lisa will draw the winner of the "Cigar Review" competition tomorrow and I look forward to reading them....just after I wake up from a well needed "kip" on my office couch ;-)

» welcome back rob !!

»

» i scored a GREAT deal on some smokes from lisa during your absence ! ha ha

» ! ..... you really should go out of town more often ! ha ha ha ! :-P :-P

»

»

» -bk

I am just looking at the numbers.......:surprised:

Just got in from work now working nights (3:43AM) and its my birthday 38 years young and yes the guys took me out from work and YES i am DRUNK!!.

Welcome back prez i missed you it really is not the same with out you around.:ok:

» » What no pics??

»

» How about some updates on the releases of some of the 2007 products :) I

» am ready to pick up many exciting products as is everyone else.

Will take a photo shoot of the Maduro 5 for you tomorrow. They just arrived in LIMITED Numbers. Plenty and I mean PLENTY arriving in three weeks. I will price them in the morning and post the prices here. I am angling to do a sample pack of 4 or so each and take orders for the boxes in three weeks. That way you can try them in 3 weeks and re-confirm.

Give me until the am. Do not Harrass Lise....that's my job and one that I avoid at all times ....don't poke the Lioness :lookaround:

» Will take a photo shoot of the Maduro 5 for you tomorrow. They just arrived in LIMITED Numbers. Plenty and I mean PLENTY arriving in three weeks. I will price them in the morning and post the prices here. I am angling to do a sample pack of 4 or so each and take orders for the boxes in three weeks. That way you can try them in 3 weeks and re-confirm.

»

» Give me until the am. Do not Harrass Lise....that's my job and one that I avoid at all times ....don't poke the Lioness :lookaround:

Excellent news!

I just hope that you didn't bring this lot from Bali ;-)

» » » What no pics??

» »

» » How about some updates on the releases of some of the 2007 products :)

» I

» » am ready to pick up many exciting products as is everyone else.

»

» Will take a photo shoot of the Maduro 5 for you tomorrow. They just

» arrived in LIMITED Numbers. Plenty and I mean PLENTY arriving in three

» weeks. I will price them in the morning and post the prices here. I am

» angling to do a sample pack of 4 or so each and take orders for the boxes

» in three weeks. That way you can try them in 3 weeks and re-confirm.

»

» Give me until the am. Do not Harrass Lise....that's my job and one

» that I avoid at all times ....don't poke the Lioness :lookaround:

Great news, Prez! Any word on when you might be expecting the BGMs?