I am coming to the States to play :-)

Hi Guys

Tickets have been booked and it is finally confirmed my husband and I will be in the States over the New Year period :-D (notice it is when we shut down for the Christmas break LOLOL )

I will be arriving in New York on the 26th December and will be there until the 2nd Jan (this is after spending Christmas in Cuba :-D sorry to rub it in ;-) ) My husband and I (yes I am bringing him with me this time) will be in LA for 2 days (from the 2nd until the 5th Jan) before coming home to start work

I hope to be able to catch up with some of you when I come over but I understand if people are away with Family gatherings.

I will let you know closer to the time as too where I will catch up with everyone in New York and LA

Have a good weekend

TFL

» I see you left out the Florida Contingent yet again, guess we get no

» respect..........

If Rob gave me more time off :-D I would be able to make it but we are spending 54 days in Cuba, 5 in NY and 2 in LA and that's my 2 weeks holdiday gone :-(

I wish I could make it.....maybe next time

Lisa

» spending 54 days in Cuba, :lookaround: 5 in NY and 2 in LA and that's my 2 weeks

» holdiday gone :-(

What did you do with Rob??:-D

I will try and make it to LA for whatever plans you make. Keep me posted. May be difficult due to holidays spent in Jersey, but will do my damndest.

I've heard that you need 54 days to really take in everything. :-D

Feel free to drop into Colorado in your way West. We'll make it worth your while. Otherwise, maybe I'll see you on one coast or the other.

» Hi Guys

» I will be arriving in New York on the 26th December and will be there

» until the 2nd Jan

Lisa,

I just might be in NYC for my mom's birthday during that time period. I wonder how much she'll mind my slipping away for a greet and smoke? :-P

Wilkey

Very nice! NYC is a short train ride away. Barb & I shall have to come visit. NYC will still be lit up for the holidays. Nice time to be there.

What a boss you must have!

Sending you to Cuba and NY for the Christmas break all tightly wrapped in a 14 day schedule which means you are back bright and fresh the day the doors open again at Czar House to commence 2008 :-D

Look after my girl fella's. If one hair on that big head is out of place..... I will come a calling :cool:

» Sorry guys but NYC is the best place in the country there is no

» substitute.:ok:

I would have to disagree Jimmy. You can't beat Southern California. The laid back attitude, beautiful women, amazing coastline, and beautiful woman. Nothing like it!!!

LMK where you will be in LA and I will hop on the BMW and come up or if you want to come down to San Diego I can fire up the smoker and everybody can come over for pulled pork.

Good to see that you've nailed down your plans. Maybe my wife and I can meet up with you two for lunch or diner. I'll email you as the time draws nearer. Christmas in NYC is always nice. We make a trip into the city every holiday season. Maybe we'll delay it this year.