What's your hangover cure?

Not much for overdrinking, but in the times it used to happen, my go-to's were hydration during the libations and a cheesesteak or plate of jambalaya, chili omelette, or such the next morning.

In Brazil they have this thing called ENGOV. I have no Earthly idea what’s in it, but if you take two before hanging with your buddies all night drinking whatever suites the mood, in the morning you feel cheerful and awake. They don’t sell it in the U.S. because…

Because of that reason. 😳

• Haha 1

*Eat some caviar either before or during your drink. No, it does not have to be that $85 to $110 an ounce stuff. Just the plain ole' Romanov whitefish, etc. caviar off the grocery store shelves for about $9 to $12 a vacuum packed jar. You won't get that hangover from over-imbibing. 

12 hours ago, westg said:

Actually if someone could hook me up this morning that would be great...a big night on the satanic negronis. Boardan style 

https://youtu.be/MNxWjRU8oxU?si=16cKokQfPJoP2QMN

Satanic negronis 🤣🤣😂

Btw, I found it could be a great pairing at times !

Well, the first glass, maybe the second too but by the third you might as well be smoking a JLP or a Don Tomas rather than a glorious stick because you won't notice the difference anymore...

• Haha 1

B complex.  Pedialyte non flavored.  Electrolyte powder in a few waters during.  Stick with same booze all evening.  

Morning slam two waters.  Bloody Mary.  Get on the peloton and cycle half asset watching some hot girl peddling her arse off.  

I’ve tried many of the above, with varying degrees of success. Occasionally I’ll remember to hydrate before bed after a night of heavy drinking. Since my body can still process milk well, I drink a glass (sometimes 2) of milk before bed. I read that the casein in milk helps fight hangovers. Sometimes it’s chocolate milk, if we have the stuff for it. Aspirin. As much sleep as I can get, then 3 eggs + bacon + bacon + bacon. Prayers, and resolutions that are usually forgotten next time.