Video Review - MOFOH Robusto Trinity

Apols... Bit glitchy technically (in addition to the presenters :D) in spots in this vid, folks. 95% ok but had to blank Rob's video out for a little patch at the end of 2nd third's chapter. 

Statler and Waldorf in great form, though, so well worth the ride... as always! :cigar:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

i will say that the finish could hardly have been better timed as we head into Easter. 

.....you are going to hell

i will send something down to you from time to time. ;)

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Ummm...not me! Send Fuzz! 😂

• Haha 2

So I'm working my way through a bunch of NC I've had sealed up for years and really enjoying the change, the biggest issue (if you can call it that) is how they scream out for a tighter Cuban roll to concentrate those flavours and slow down the burn.

@El Presidente I'm guessing from the video that was a major point with making the nudies? Did you have any chance to see how the blends changed if you had them rolled in the more traditional NC way? 

I wonder how much NC cigars would benefit or at least change with a Cuban style rolling technique.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LordAnubis said:

@Ken Gargett I don’t know what your problem is with believing in imaginary. I mean you’re real and I absolutely do not believe in you 😁

nice!! 

mus, i have no intention of sitting through that dire muck again but if i can, i said i had no problem in people believing in the imaginary. speaking of, happy easter sunday to all. 

I know that Cuban Cigar Gods are real. I have my bibles Min Ron Nee and Alexander Groom. And I will continue to spread there love as I am compelled to do so. Now as for the rest of you heathens. YOU are going to cigar hell...all of you. Except you Mus. I know you are with me. KEN I will send you some Cubans and some Holy rum to cleanse your soul even though it may be to late for you I'm afraid.😇☠️

1 hour ago, westg said:

I know that Cuban Cigar Gods are real. I have my bibles Min Ron Nee and Alexander Groom. And I will continue to spread there love as I am compelled to do so. Now as for the rest of you heathens. YOU are going to cigar hell...all of you. Except you Mus. I know you are with me. KEN I will send you some Cubans and some Holy rum to cleanse your soul even though it may be to late for you I'm afraid.😇☠️

westie, if anyone can save me, it would be you. i have been led to the dark side by satan's messengers (i'm looking at you, ayala). i will do my best to keep the forces of evil at bay until the care package arrives (are Cubans and rum the new body and blood?) but i fear you might be right. too late for me.

does it help that my favourite monty python sketch is the Spanish Inquisition? 

On 3/28/2024 at 10:29 AM, El Presidente said:

Even there he would use one of your nicked lighters despite not needing to.