How to smoke a cigar: Have forwarded to Ken

• El Presidente changed the title to How to smoke a cigar: Have forwarded to Ken

All I need now is some ridiculous grifter to post a video, so I can finally find out how to wipe my arse. 

I can't wait for the day when AI automatically creates and seamlessly pumps out an endless stream of useless dross onto YouTube. Whereby the market becomes so over saturated that all these grifter bellends finally have to get a real job.   

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 99call said:

All I need now is some ridiculous grifter to post a video, so I can finally find out how to wipe my arse. 

I can't wait for the day when AI automatically creates and seamlessly pumps out an endless stream of useless dross onto YouTube. Whereby the market becomes so over saturated that all these grifter bellends finally have to get a real job.   

I’ll bet it’s out there already, but I’m not brave to seek it out for you 🫣

• Haha 1

I always get confused about putting the cigar cutter down when in the act of lighting the cigar. 

.....gets me every time :lol3:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 99call said:

I endless stream of useless dross

grifter bellends 

There's a lot of material to unpack here! 

7 hours ago, El Presidente said:

I always get confused about putting the cigar cutter down when in the act of lighting the cigar. 

.....gets me every time :lol3:

And don't forget to perfect how you hold onto your cigar, by practicing with your organ.

• Haha 1