How do you store your Ninfas?

Is there a recommended RH% and Temp that you prefer to keep these at? I got my beautiful Queen Coronas and curious if you prefer to store them at a lower% like many do with cubans or more of a NW%. 

I keep my CCs at around 62% and NWs around 65% and everything around 58F-65F

I tend to have to still dry box both, sometimes in my dry box humidor, or my to go dry case at 58%, as I live in a temperate rainforest here in Alaska.

Curious since these have similar profiles to CC, as I've read others state, if you keep them with your CCs, or if you keep them closer to 65%?

Thanks for any recommendations. 

Likewise to Fuzz. All my cigars use 65% Boveda packs and 20C storage temp. Nudies get the same conditions as my CC. 

• Thanks 1

I have a wooden end table style cabinet humidor. All cigars stay in there, and it typically runs about 65% RH, but can/does fluctuate with the seasons depending on the house being heated in the colder months/ A/C in the warmer months.

• Thanks 1

Storing them? 🤣 I went through 10 in 2 weeks.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

Storing them? 🤣 I went through 10 in 2 weeks.

Good point. Can you imagine someone here doing a review on these original-run N7 Ninfas in 2030, or thereabouts? The first thing you'd think would be, "you've forgotten those at the bottom of a tupperdor, haven't you?"

• Haha 1

Those Trinity Robusto smell so good I wanted to eat it.