We need more women in FOH land

On 3/16/2024 at 10:45 AM, Nico said:

With these new prices it’s kinda hard to reel anyone in, let alone women. Although I think I’m in the middle of converting a female acquaintance into a cigar lover. She smoked 3 NCs so far and last time we talked she wanted to buy a cigar from me for her upcoming trip. Yes you can “buy” a cigar from me. If there’s one thing that the cigar community taught me is to be a gentleman. Of the cigars that are at 62% at the moment I’m thinking about giving her are a HdM PR -17 and a ERdM CS but I’m a little hesitant since the CS is from the beginning of -23. I’m worried it’s a little too fresh. What do you guys think?

… let alone women…?

and this comment is based on price?

@JohnS @Fuzz @WarriorPrincess @westg @BrightonCorgi

whattya think?

lololol!

CB

Good heavens. I think I will pass on commenting Lisa 🤔. That said keep it Cuban Nico . You will be in safe hands.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, canadianbeaver said:

… let alone women…?

and this comment is based on price?

@JohnS @Fuzz @WarriorPrincess @westg @BrightonCorgi

whattya think?

lololol!

CB

Price is not a barrier or consideration for women getting into cigars. 

• Like 1

My thoughts @canadianbeaver? Since the majority of our members come from first-world developed countries, with Judeo-Christian ties to history and culture, I think the saying that, "it's not good for man to be alone" is quite pertinent here. Personally speaking, I enjoy maintaining thriving relationships with my wife, daughter, mother and the 86% of staff members in my industry that are women.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

My thoughts @canadianbeaver? Since the majority of our members come from first-world developed countries, with Judeo-Christian ties to history and culture, I think the saying that, "it's not good for man to be alone" is quite pertinent here. Personally speaking, I enjoy maintaining thriving relationships with my wife, daughter, mother and the 86% of staff members in my industry that are women.

As I live in the cradle of civilization region with strong ties to abrahamic religions and a major source for energy, I agree. 

• Like 1