Avallo Adventure

Bri Fi

Wow looks great, how many boxes/cigars do you have in there?  I've been looking for a more permanent setup - do you know if he's still making them?  According to google, he isn't anymore?

How much did it run you?

26 minutes ago, ChangBang said:

Wow looks great, how many boxes/cigars do you have in there?  I've been looking for a more permanent setup - do you know if he's still making them?  According to google, he isn't anymore?

How much did it run you?

I can’t even guess as to how many cigars are in there. But it’s enough to fill three Coleman size coolers and a wine fridge with lots of space for more. I originally bought the unit before the huge price hikes so my Cuban collection will probably not grow.  Below is a breakdown of the costs. I’m extremely happy with the cost vs final product. Shipping wasn’t cheap but gas was also pretty reasonable when I originally purchased the unit. My wife is happy with it too. It’s a good looking piece in the game room instead of ugly coolers taking up space. I’m not sure if he’s still making units but it’s worth shooting him an email to see. IMG_1408.jpeg.21d15bb9c4b790ce7798279e7ab6a979.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations!  :clap:  Have had one from Matt for many years.  He is always a pleasure to deal with.

Spot on Jim.
Have 2 Avallos (one for 15 years)and very happy with them both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

What is this loser-ville? Not one of you have the decency to chastise this bloke for his terrible terrible choice. I mean look at this rubbbish. First day and it’s practically full already!! You need better friends to steer you down the dark path @Bri Fi. I hope that common sense has prevailed and you have immediately ordered one atleast three times the size. Tell the wife it’s ok, Mus guarantees it’s a necessity. You’re welcome. 

Also very nice cute little tiny humidor. :)

• Haha 1

Just got a smaller cooled version recently myself and am very happy with it. It took about a year and a half to get from the original 7-9 month quote but customer service was great and got updates along the way. Shipping was a bit higher than expected but Matt warned me well ahead he was seeing some crazy prices but all in all I was happy with the product and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him if you had the patience to wait it out.

• Like 2

Added my desnudo along with some N1 lancero maduro and the last couple 2019 N3 to the dedicated spot in the top drawer as promised @El Presidente. Excited to try one. Was hoping to have one ROTT but didn’t get a chance. So they’ll go down for their required 30 day nap. Very nice touch with the ribbon. I was planning on getting an old hoyo ribbon from an empty cab. 

IMG_1527.jpeg

• Like 2