Deep Dive: Cohiba Medio Siglo

El Presidente

Cohiba Medio Siglo   

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cohiba Medio Siglo 

I don't believe that I have ever had a Cohiba Medio Siglo that I haven't enjoyed. Some are blistering good and others are just "good to very good" but overall I can't recall a dud. I love the sweet Cohiba goodness blend that these deliver. 

Yes, I hate the size.  When you have a blend this good, it is wasted on a Petit Robusto.  These days you also need to be "Snoop rapper rich" to smoke them regularly :D

Cohiba Medio Siglo

• Do you like Cohiba Medio Siglo 
  • Where does it stand compared to other similar cigars. 
  • Have you noticed a blend/flavour/body change over the years? If so, approximately when?
  • How long does it take you to smoke a Cohiba Medio Siglo 
  • Do the poll!

Let's talk Cohiba Medio Siglo  :cigar:

CLICK HERE FOR OTHER DEEP DIVES

Cohiba Medio Siglo PSP NOV 20.jpg

• Like 2

I prefer them to CoRo, incredibly rich flavor, though I wish they were half an inch longer. They’re quite strong, and even at their modest length one of the few cigars that can leave me lightheaded. 

• Like 2

Rich, bold, and bigger than CORO in terms of flavors. Despite the size, I don't grab one when I need a short stick, these are good on their own.

I prefer the Tubos for some reason and when smoked slowly they are an hour of pleasure.

The ones I have had been max 3 y on them, but I think they can age beautifully.

91-92 young but should be able to get a 92-94 with a bit of age.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Edicion said:

Rich, bold, and bigger than CORO in terms of flavors. Despite the size, I don't grab one when I need a short stick, these are good on their own.

I prefer the Tubos for some reason and when smoked slowly they are an hour of pleasure.

The ones I have had been max 3 y on them, but I think they can age beautifully.

91-92 young but should be able to get a 92-94 with a bit of age.

I agree, like most Cohiba these really love tubes. 

• Like 1

Love them. Intense flavors right out of the gate and never lets up. As much as I don’t love the size, I’m not sure I could handle this blend in a significantly larger vitola. Can easily make these last over an hour, sometimes hour and a half.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...