GRB Factory Code

I wonder if it's the new El Laguito code.  I've heard of some Esplendidos with a GRB factory code.  

El Laguito has been MAR for about two years now.  Isn't that the rough average before they switch to a new code?

Has anyone seen a MAR box with a date later than May 2022?

Im pretty confident, It's not the new EL. I was there last month and it was still  MAR. However. They (all the factory workers) take off about 3 weeks in August because it's just too hot and humid to easily work with the tobacco. That break should be ending right around now and I wouldn't be surprised to see September boxes with a new code. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Corylax18 said:

That break should be ending right around now and I wouldn't be surprised to see September boxes with a new code.

Yup, surprised perhaps me neither, but according to my records I don’t see any correlation between the summer break and code switching.

44 minutes ago, Fugu said:

Yup, surprised perhaps me neither, but according to my records I don’t see any correlation between the summer break and code switching.

No, no. I'm not saying it's the standard process, just that it would make sense in this case. It was very late October or early November 19 when it switched to MAR, we're only a month or two shy of 3 years, which is a pretty long stretch. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Digi said:

Herererer you go (in Tony the Tiger voice):

• El Laguito - AMO>UAO>MAR>GES
  • Partagas - ETP>MSU>TUA>UBL
  • La Corona - TOS>LGR>RAT>BRM
  • Upmann - MEG>BRE>GEM>EPO

I think this was from my post awhile back, these are confirmed to be correct

• Thanks 3

Ok, seriously. We ain't right! 😆 I only have one of three: RAT DIC. I am in search of the SOR DIC, now the GRB DIC...

14 minutes ago, Tstew75 said:

I think this was from my post awhile back, these are confirmed to be correct

Yup!  Great info!

14 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

Ok, seriously. We ain't right! 😆 I only have one of three: RAT DIC. I am in search of the SOR DIC, now the GRB DIC...

Let's see here: RAT, ROP MOE, SOR, BEL, and SOM 🙃 

• Like 2