Kimfessions: Cohiba Coronas Especiales and Speakeasy Cigar Lounge

1 minute ago, Ford2112 said:

@Connoisseur Kim Thanks for that. I always appreciate your contributions here.

Thanks @Ford2112! It's happy to hear you enjoy my CC and drink pairing review. Can't wait to post even moar Kimfessions Series review soon 😄

• Thanks 1

I saw my Korean friend's wonderful review. If I have a chance, I want to visit De La Mano and enjoy poetry. But I'm just sad that I'm not good at drinking.😭

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Papago said:

I saw my Korean friend's wonderful review. If I have a chance, I want to visit De La Mano and enjoy poetry. But I'm just sad that I'm not good at drinking.😭

Thanks, @Papago! There're some non-alcoholic beverages include coffee too at the De La Mano, so you can order these drinks instead of liquors 😃.

1 hour ago, Sir Diggamus said:

Fantastic job on the review Kim!

Thank you for enjoying my cigar review @Sir Diggamus! It was indeed a terrific CC and single malt pairing experience :cigar:. Hope that we can have a herf on FOH Zoom once again soon 😃😄

1 hour ago, Puros Y Vino said:

Nicely done Kim!!  I enjoyed the writeup, pictures, the actual review and insight into the local cigar scene.  

Thanks, @Puros Y Vino! The Korean cigar scene is still tiny compared to China and traditional CC markets like Spain, but it's good to see there're some local cigar lounges that allow bringing your own CCs with a classy atmosphere 😃. I'm sure you'll definitely enjoy this cigar lounge when you're travelling to Korea 😄

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

Great review. I’ll have to grab a bottle of glenfarclas 15 to pair with cigars. Always on the search for whisky’s that don’t over power the cigar. 

Thanks, @MPhillips! I was surprised Glenfarclas 15 had a pack of punch like full-bodied cigars but didn't overpower the flavor of CCE when I sipped it. I'm sure you'll like that tasty Scotch sherry single malt for sure 🙂

• Like 1