Celebratory cigar

On 5/25/2022 at 3:44 PM, PigFish said:

… forgot to add my pic!

Good taste in beer that hotel clerk has. You on the west coast or is this even more special?

5 hours ago, LordAnubis said:

I patiently wait for the inevitable "i smoked a siglo VI and it wasnt good" thread 😂

There's a thread for that? I usually just scream it off my deck, or at the beach comber what sold me the glass top special box. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 4:22 PM, Corylax18 said:

Where do you still find hotels that allow smoking? I've spent 8-10 nights a month in hotels for most of the last decade and I cant remember the last hotel I stayed in that allowed smoking anywhere inside. Although, now that I think back to the last "smoking" hotel room I stayed in, maybe I should be grateful. Haha. 

This. The ones you’ll find are certain to need purged by fire far greater than a Siglo VI can provide. 😂

100% of the time we have spent more time cleaning the room that day than the maid has for the previous 10 years. 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 5:22 PM, Corylax18 said:

Where do you still find hotels that allow smoking? I've spent 8-10 nights a month in hotels for most of the last decade and I cant remember the last hotel I stayed in that allowed smoking anywhere inside. Although, now that I think back to the last "smoking" hotel room I stayed in, maybe I should be grateful. Haha. 

I think @PigFish is in the people's republic of California so an even more impressive feat finding a smoking room.

I haven't been in a few years but whenever I went it was pretty easy to find a smoking room in Abu Dhabi (UAE). I went about once a year for work, for about 5-6 years.