How is Habanos World Days going?

25 minutes ago, JohnS said:

I'm annoyed to hear this. I'm in and I'm impressed by the presentations thus far and to come in the next few days. I'm currently watching the 32 minute Press Conference. This has significant information that will be of interest to our members. I will elaborate further as it is 1 am here Wednesday morning (and I have work commitments tomorrow).

On a more lighter, yet positive note, our own @Connoisseur Kim nailed the Habanos World Challenge contest with 24 correct answers out of 25 and is currently ranked 6th at the time of (this) posting.

Way to go @Connoisseur Kim I just hit 20 points for 61st rank.  No searching online.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Cigar Surgeon said:

Registered, now I just need to figure out how to get on the Habanos press list. 

In Habanos everything is backwards.  Try this?

FB-Curly-press-pull.jpg.fbccac030af34f15d38e8c34df44f702.jpg

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, JohnS said:

I'm annoyed to hear this. I'm in and I'm impressed by the presentations thus far and to come in the next few days. I'm currently watching the 32 minute Press Conference. This has significant information that will be of interest to our members. I will elaborate further as it is 1 am here Wednesday morning (and I have work commitments tomorrow).

On a more lighter, yet positive note, our own @Connoisseur Kim nailed the Habanos World Challenge contest with 24 correct answers out of 25 and is currently ranked 6th at the time of (this) posting.

Common John - sleep is overrated -LOL.  we eagerly await your review after "work commitments" !!!!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JohnS said:

Thank you for mentioning me @JohnS 😃! For Habanos World Challenge Contest, the first round was 25 multiple choices and as this festival is all about celebrating Cohiba's 55th aniverssary day, the topic is mostly Cohiba related with some general cigar knoweledge questions (you can't see current time until answering all questions unfortunately).Hope that I'll survive in this contest folks 😂.

I'm surprised that Monte Wide Edmundo will be released as a regular production just like HSA did with RyJ Wide Churchill 😲.

5 hours ago, Puros Y Vino said:

Way to go @Connoisseur Kim I just hit 20 points for 61st rank.  No searching online.

That's interesting @Puros Y Vino 😃! The top ranked BOTL literally outmatched me in terms of total time spent mate 😂. I'm surprised that I couldn't see the time at all until answering all questions.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Boxer31 said:

Common John - sleep is overrated -LOL.  we eagerly await your review after "work commitments" !!!!

Haha..you know me so well. I decided to do it before sleep last night! 😁

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Haha..you know me so well. I decided to do it before sleep last night! 😁

well done Sir!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, JohnS said:

Congratulations Mr. Kim! You are obviously a student of Habanos with so few smoked. Best luck to win the grand prize

So far what I've seen has been quite well done.

Only one reasonable ring gauge in the bunch though. The Montecristo Heredos at a 47 ring gauge. 

An homage the under 50RG crowd!

Wonder what the EL and book will come out at pricewise.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Congratulations Mr. Kim! You are obviously a student of Habanos with so few smoked. Best luck to win the grand prize

Thanks @Habana Mike! I read CCW, FOH posts, and cigar magazines since when I joined FOH and it helped me to solve Habanos World Challenge questions 😃.

Hopefully, I resume The Kimfessions Series ASAP and it'll be the day when I get vaccinated buddy (young folks between 18 and 30 like me will get vaccinated with Pfizer in Korea). I'm really excited to review CCE, which is one of the CC gifts from you as a skinny CC fan soon Mike 😂.

3 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

So far what I've seen has been quite well done.

Only one reasonable ring gauge in the bunch though. The Montecristo Heredos at a 47 ring gauge. 

An homage the under 50RG crowd!

Wonder what the EL and book will come out at pricewise.

I saw one of new Cohiba ELs and 55 Anniversario one is absolute humongous fancy donkey dick (box was 10ct Vansished Boite Nature Box with 55 Anniversario logo) just like most of new ELs from Habanos World Day videos. Thankfully, there were two sub 50RG regular productions like Monte Herederos 😃.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Count of Montecristo said:

I’m fourth place in their Cohiba quiz

Man, I still didn't solve Part 2 questions yet, since the schedule says it'll open on 21:00 KST in Korea. Wish that I'll manage to solve Part 2 questions swiftly 😆😂.

Look at that corner profile...... OUTSTANDING!!!! 🤑

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 12.16.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 12.26.58 AM.png

• Like 2

Just solved Part 2 questions and I got total 43 out of 50 unfortunately (6th place). I was bit distracted by load of cigar related PMs from Korean BOTL and I couldn't focus the quiz unlike yesterday 😭. However, I'm not mad at all, since I actually participated Habanos World Challenge for fun (didn't notice there are rewards for Top 3 BOTLs at all) 🤣.

I'm surprised that I'm the first Korean BOTL who popped in both Habanos World Days and Habanos World Challenge 😆.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

That is a great result Kim!

it wouldn't have been easy taking time out from your K-pop commitments 

Much agreed @El Presidente! I was a bit busy for assisting Korean BOTL (he asked me about buying 24:24 CCs and Marketplace CCs altogether) during solving questions. I surprised that 1st ranked BOTL managed to solve all questions swiftly Rob 😆.

The only thing I was a bit disappointed with HSA World Day other than no time shown on Habanos World Challenge is they didn't do virtual Zoom herffest during paring session unlike mighty Kimfessions Series (they did some sorta live streaming with Vimeo) 😂.

11 hours ago, Enduin said:

Really enjoyed the 360 videos, but I wish they made them longer. As soon as I started looking around they were switching to the next location...

HSA said I have to put a smartphone into VR devices, but these vids work properly on my laptop. It would be better if I use VR devices though. I really liked the 360 videos too @Enduin 😃.

• Like 2