LIVE THREAD!! - Chicago HERF #4 @ Big Mike's (Skokie, IL, USA) - Saturday, February 8th, 2020

3 hours ago, Buck14 said:

I’d like to thank Josh @inter4alia for helping me put this thing together and bringing in the food! I tend to get all the credit but CHS is a two man operation. 

Gracias Amigo!

@inter4alia and @Buck14 thank you so much for putting together this epic event with fellow BOTLs and SOTLs!!! What a great mix of generous people! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kicking off with BMP Sep 16 Donnie A

The appetizer table 

What an event! I'll have to cook up something special for the next one - if we keep this up, we'll outright have a club!

Thank you guys so much for organizing and being a welcoming group of folks! I hope everyone's hangovers are minimal. What a fabulous way to make friends and try new things!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks, Buck and Josh for doing the organizing and heavy lifting (not to mention bringing in the food)!  Thanks to all who attended for your generosity, good conversation, humor and sharing spirit.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Buck14 said:

And I can’t tell you how happy I was that Evan @Diabolicalpherpher brought TWO bottles of his Chinese Death Juice to the HERF!

Just a question ... did I imagine you using a Perfecdraw to take the plug out of one of these bottles or was I over served ?

3 minutes ago, FireMedic said:

Given enough notice and my schedule I'm flying up for the next gathering, we were keeping tabs of the events at the station, cheers gentlemen. Top notch

Hell yeah, brother! Now that's the type of dedication CHS likes to see!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, lovethehaze said:

Just a question ... did I imagine you using a Perfecdraw to take the plug out of one of these bottles or was I over served ?

Worked like a charm too. Multi purpose tool ?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, FireMedic said:

Given enough notice and my schedule I'm flying up for the next gathering, we were keeping tabs of the events at the station, cheers gentlemen. Top notch

I’ll personally reach out to you before we finalize the next HERF and see what dates we have to work with.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Buck14 said:

I’ll personally reach out to you before we finalize the next HERF and see what dates we have to work with.

Let me know as well. We always have a reason to come to Chicago beside this one!

Haven't see our daughter since the last Chitown herf...

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

Let me know as well. We always have a reason to come to Chicago beside this one!

Haven't see our daughter since the last Chitown herf...